My first swarm :) (gameplay commentary)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

thanks for the support jslayer i will look into everything you talked about especially the audio i will try to fix that and yeah i will take all the tips into account and take the advice i actually took a pic of your comment so i will remember all this information thanks again for all the amazing feedback

GRE3NARR0W1

No problem, I wish you all the best in your commentating and will keep an eye out for the next addition.

JSlayer211

Hey GRE3N I like your emblem   I saw it on your gun. 

Like others said...next time just do more editing (the parts not needed) next time. 

Did you just render the clip in theater and upload it to youtube or do you use some other kind of recording device? 

TH3_IT

Nope i record all my games live using my Avermedia live gamer hd so i can capture using lightning strikes and all the things that wouldnt be seen through theater mode

Then i edit it and commentate in sony vegas pro 12 i usually just insert my intro and edit audio levels then i render it in wmv 1080p and upload it

the rendering and uploading takes the longest

and thanks about the emblem i get some good feedback off of it lol

GRE3NARR0W1

Ah ok...well darn!  I was hoping it was all youtube editing, so I didn't have to shell money out to do stuff like this.

TH3_IT

yeah the avermedia was 200 dollars but i got that for live steaming and capturing if you just want to capture footage id go with maybe the hauppage it is an external capture card too if that helps

then the sony vegas i got for free from a friend (torrent) and then i use my turtle beaches to commentate but you can use any standard microphone but if you ever do do a youtube channel or something i will be happy to check it out!

GRE3NARR0W1

Ya I sent you a comment on your vid. 

TH3_IT

I would say the Elgato is the way to go its its tiny ! The size of a cigarette box ! and captures your gaming when its not on ,so you'll never miss a gameplay if you forget to turn it on ! Think its got a 1 hr playback function and the software is supposedly top notch and its the same price as the other PVRs !

Here's a review of it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGRclRIMAbI its defenety worth considering and think ill get one when I get a PVR Smiley Happy

smokesdope

Yeah ive heard good things about the elgato

the avermedia hd what i use records in 1080p and its an internal capture card (in the computer) if you have a laptop then you cant get the avermedia or the black magic

and the recording sizes on the avermedia are really small 20 minute video i recorded today was only 500 mb

GRE3NARR0W1

Hey thanks for feedback!

Ya I totally agree and knew the intros were WAYYYY to long when I got done with the "finished" product. 

Is there a way to add commentary by just using the youtube editor?

TH3_IT

Studios