My first swarm :) (gameplay commentary)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Oh okay thanks guys just curious i was worried the thread was about me i didnt think i did anything wrong and even after reading the terms and conditions for posting videos in here i still didnt think i did anything wrong but thanks again

GRE3NARR0W1

Terrible commentary, live commentaries are the only good gameplay commentaries. I don't know why people think we need a walkthrough of whats happening. We can see you camping, you dont need to tell us.

NoLifeKing29

Its alright i understand some style of videos arent for everyone but thanks for the feedback and ill try a live comm one day

GRE3NARR0W1

I like the fact that you actually played Domination. I love the fact that you're getting whooped the first half and then bam bam bam... roll out the pain in the second. I dig it. Good job.

PS - /dons mod hat - Yes, he gave a description and asked for feedback. Also, the community has responded positively and on topic. Thread is cool. We're all cool. Be cool, stay in school. Word.

Claire JeepChick

Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the support it means a lot to me and not just your support everyones i know i probably sound stupid but all feedback will help me make better quality videos in the future

GRE3NARR0W1

Do take a moment to read those awesome YouTube Guidelines gdexter posted up for you. They're important.

<4

Claire

Moderator Moderator

I have read them before and ill read them again just to reassure myself of the rules thanks

GRE3NARR0W1

I plan to watch it here in a moment, but just from the other comments, I love the fact that you added the part where you didn't do so well. Everyone wants to post only their God mode videos, but that doesn't really give you a relatibility with common gamers. Having seen that even you have bad days makes you more in tune with common gamers whereas those posting only 100+ kill videos makes them seem more unrealistic. Then to top it all off, you made a massive comeback in the game that you were getting owned in. This should show how to fine tune your playstyle according to your adversaries with an adapt and overcome style of play. Sounds like your video is a slap in the face to everyone that has ever ragequit a game when they could have just turned it around and performed better.

Post watch edit: Ok, I watched the video in it's entirety and must say was definitely worth the watch. The times you were dying, were just not in your favor lol. I saw a couple shot in the back moments, escpecially one where you got a double kill then someone gets you from behind. When I kill 2-3 people and get killed by the +1 that I missed, it let's me know that my team isn't that great or reliable. I liked the strategic move to the room overlooking B from the enemies spawn side to stop them from killing the flag capper (is that a word? lol). The commentary audio seemed severely out of sync with the actual game footage. I would see what has already happened like 2-3 seconds before you start talking about it. Like the triple kill on the guys capping B flag was delayed noticably behind the action. Try not to compliment your own gameplay too much, show excitement/fun/competitive spirit/good sportsmanship. You don't want to seem arrogant about a gameplay that let's face it, started off kinda bad. The few stopping moments were great, it doesn't make you a camper if you decide not to run around the corner into enemy spawn of 4+ people. After you shot the first guy, they should have blasted you off the ledge. You were in plain view in the open to anyone with half a brain to flank or check their corners. Overall, great video footage, commentary needed a bit of work. 11 minutes of enjoyment and fresh air from the typical "I am beast" youtube videos that flood the net. I felt like this could have been me or any of my buddies playing against the odds and overcoming. So I definitely liked it. Sorry ragequitters, you are fresh out of excuses now lol.

JSlayer211

Nice feedback. 

Only reason I would feel he should cut out the first part (of not doing good) is simply due to it being such a long watch.  But, yes...it does slap rage quitters in the face.

TH3_IT

Thank you so much! i love that feedback. I dont get godlike games all the time im not one who could get 100+ gameplays but i do try my best to get good gameplays and this was my best gameplay yet.

and as you can tell i was only playing with one other friend so i wasnt running a full team so i feel like that shows more skill too because in my opinion if you play with a full team you can manipulate the game towards your advantage but thanks again for the feedback!

GRE3NARR0W1

Studios