My first swarm :) (gameplay commentary)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

I don't think so but you can find ways to get free editing softwares sony vegas is great because you can commentate while watching the video

GRE3NARR0W1

I wish I had the knowledge and equipment to do this kinda recording. Too lazzzzzzy to hit a couple extra buttons though.  

CowboySr

well with the avermedia all you have to do is have the software open and then it comes with a button you can just push to start and stop recordings

GRE3NARR0W1

what is this sorcery?

CowboySr

trust me lol i used to do it a hard way where i would push record on audacity then push play on the video in a different software and it would make it hard to get the timing right lol this was years ago though

GRE3NARR0W1

I bit and watched it. Nice to see you actually go for and get "B"...twice. People that post gameplays generally just say look at my million kill zero death game. Oh, and I don't jump on one single flag. You were moving for the majority of the game. Even your camping wasn't even camping to me. Players kept coming from one spot and you kept killing them. There are a couple of things you did in this video that if I remember I might actually copy. I also didn't know you could lay on the stairs to cap B. I always lay down in the open. So overall that was a good game.

jwaller123

Thanks! I appreciate that im glad you learned something from it cus i was just doing it all out of instinct i didnt know about the "B" Thing either!

But thanks for all the feedback it feels awesome to know that some people enjoyed my video and it was a really good learning experience!

GRE3NARR0W1

Studios