Multiplayer Sucks ASS Hurry with map packs

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I understand that this game just came out but the Multiplayer SUCKS EXTREME ASSSSS!!!!!!!! The only reason Im keeping this game is for Zombies. The Story barely was worth finishing. The game should have been made for zombies because everything in this game but zombies sucks extreme ass.

NSSXxNo-ScopeXX
7 REPLIES 7

So WHY hurry up map packs for a game that you think sucks already ?

Did you ever hear of the term You Cant Polish a Turd ? (Not counting the Mythbusters Episode here )

starbuckfrack Level 72

Getting some quality discourse this season. not!

gallp13

because when the map packs come out there will be more zombies map packs and easter eggs

NSSXxNo-ScopeXX

because when the map packs come out there will be more zombies map packs and easter eggs.

NSSXxNo-ScopeXX

So this is your in depth analysis of the MP, using an expletive? That's helpful.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Not a productive post. This could have been expressed without creating a whole new thread imho.

sixthsamurai

Give reasons why you think it sucks ass or don't even bother starting a discussion. That's the whole point in a forum, to discuss and share information.

You should:

A.) Provide details

B.) Provide evidence of said details

C.) Wait for a response and repsond accordingly, like an adult.

This is the best and easiest way to do it. Why even buy the game if you knew you were probably going to react like this? I can bet you are no stranger to MW3, BO1, MW2... ect. So i know for a fact you knew what you were getting.

NicholasCage

Studios