More frustrating than enjoyable

Black Ops II Xbox 360

More frustrating than enjoyable

It's the lag.  I've done everything on my end to set myself up for good online gaming.  It's not me, it's you!

9 out of 10 games I can't win face offs even though I can easily tell that I shot them a few times first and I'm not missing.  Most of the time I can't even get a hit marker until I hit them 3 or 4 times first and then I have to shoot them the 2-4 times to kill.  It's unfair, it's bullshit. 

Also Activision and Treyarch hasn't even come out and said one thing about this horrible conidtion that this game is in.  They don't care, they are just gonna wait until February or March when not many people want to play this anymore.  That's how they react to this, just let them stop playing and then it will clear up.  That's really pathetic for a company that has made billions off of us and they are just saying to hell with us even though we made them billionaires.  no loyalty to their fans, just piss on them.

I'm not buying anything that says Activision again no matter how much I liked previous titles.

ACII1
1 REPLY

Re: More frustrating than enjoyable

in reply to ACII1

and I forgot to mention the spawns!  Me and my friends actually try and hold down one side of a map, but when we die, it spawns us on the other side of the map even though everyone else is on the other side.  Making it impossible to use any strategy, it's complete crap.

ACII1

Studios