Maps being taken out of rotation

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I honestly believe they should remove standoff,carrier,hijacked,slums,and yemen from the map rotation these are the maps people are most frequently spawn killed or spawn trapped on and should just be taken out of rotation.

matt94
5 REPLIES 5

Wow, way to name the only maps I like. What game mode are you being spawn killed on?

kweinger

Only on Hijacked and Slums have I ever been spawn killed on. I hate Carrier though because its a head glitchers paradise!

Skoolyz0301

i play HC CTF. The ONLY map that needs help is hijacked. Even though they put out a fix for spawn trapping in front of guardians or sentries, the system has once again become broken by 2 specific spots which I will provide later in a PM to the moderator. These are not "lucky" spots or "good spots, and both spots require absolutly no movement in either your character or your xhair as you will spawn directly in front of them VERY often. These two new spots are even worse than the guardian / sentry spots because they provide instant kills by a person instead of a guardian or sentry which increases the score streaks to monster levels very quickly and allows the entire game to get out of hand. These two spots really do break the game mode and map for HC CTF

xmrythem

I only played hardcore for the svu one shot kill challenge. How did they fix the guardian / sentry trap?

kweinger

I play HC CTF and a list

Yemen-people sit in the fruit stands behind one flag killing us as we spawn in by the larger trail on the side of the map,the other side its sitting in the building next to the flag overlooking that spawn on the larger trail killing us no matter what

Standoff-The red tractor next to the flag by the house area not the store people can sit behind it and you will spawn in ike 15 feet from them and they have a straight clear sightline to you,on the other end people are just running through  the base killing me with SMGs because the game spawns me right around the corner from them

Slums-need i even describe this horrid spawning

Hijacked-again need i describe

Carrier-people lay underneath the helicopter by the flaps and kill us as we spawn in,on the other end they play peek-a-boo in that bomb room next to the flag killing us outside the door

I honestly used to love all of these maps standoff and hijacked were once my favorites but now i just leave if they get selected because i dont even want to deal with that possibility ive given up on HC and am now a core player because these maps are always in the rotation but i never play turbine,overflow,aftermath  etc.

matt94

Studios