Lost connections counts as a LOST WHEN Winning

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

When someone rage quit on the other team and we lose the game beacuse he left when we were winning and he was mad. It shouldnt count as a lost if we are winning and theres like 1 min left in the game. ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH THIS ???? Dont make any sence. Sence they left the game i was on a 33 game winning streak and it was a lost SHOULDNT HAVE COUNTED!!!!!!!! Theres no reason why I or anyone else in the lobby (game) should get a lost for someone else leaving there game and we all lose connection

phelon10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

welcome to the wide world of call of duty been complaining about that since MW2. just give my team host >.< we never rage quit. not me tho... my host is too powerful. and is evil.

I know its annoying. back in MW2 we were going for a 100 game winstreak. my friend got his, I only got to 74 and... dashboard. >.>. This is something I would personally like to see added to a patch at somepoint in the future, I dont think it should be given priority tho.

deamonomic
4 REPLIES 4

welcome to the wide world of call of duty been complaining about that since MW2. just give my team host >.< we never rage quit. not me tho... my host is too powerful. and is evil.

I know its annoying. back in MW2 we were going for a 100 game winstreak. my friend got his, I only got to 74 and... dashboard. >.>. This is something I would personally like to see added to a patch at somepoint in the future, I dont think it should be given priority tho.

deamonomic

I agree. They should get servers not ppl host. With all the money they make they could buy servers or something in that nature.

phelon10

They should do what Bungie does with their servers and basically give a ban for repeat offenders of lag and lag switching and dashboarding. I personally think that a repeat offender of dashboarding should get a 24 hour ban and 50,000 losses and 100,000 deaths and they should lose the ability to reset their stats.

Adam1234567893
Highlighted

Not only do you receive a loss, but sometimes the stats from that game will count towards your Combat Record but not your Leaderboards... That's another reason why stats are so inaccurate/irrelevant in this game. Don't believe me?? Go compare your Combat Record to your Career Leaderboard.

Vendetta_Wings

Studios