Likely Cause of Stat Reset

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

This is probably old information in the support forum, but for the people here, the likely cause of the stat reset is using the local option where you can play all bots.  I had been messing around with classes in the local option when I got an error.  I didn't think anything of it at the time, but when I logged back in to multiplayer, my stats and classes had been reset.  Fortunately, I was not reset to level 1 like some people.  So for now, avoid the local option.

Zorro1267
11 REPLIES 11

Yeah I had gotten the UI Error something something today in custom games when testing out my diamond camo because I was excited I finally got it for my SMGs (it was hard work you know)...

And now I lost everything -_-

miroku21921

So you lost everything after playing "Custom" not "Local"?  A lot of people (myself included) lost everything after playing Local, didnt know there was an issue Custom games too...guess I wont be inviting my friends to play custom games too.

Razor_Ransom

Yes, that is correct, CUSTOM games, NOT LOCAL for me. After I unlocked diamond camo for my SMGs, I went into custom games, told my friend to hop on so he could take a look and see the diamond camo guns himself. However, while waiting, I went into custom class and found I couldn't do anything, and then I got the UI error. Later in the day (just earlier for me now), I got off the box, got back on, and found out i lost all my guns and everything, though prestige and rank is still there.

I really hope they give it back to me because I put in a LOT of time getting all those diamond camos for snipers and smgs.

miroku21921

Hold hold your breath on 3arc getting that fixed for you.  From my, my friends, and others posting on the forums, once you start having problems with stats, camos, unlocks, tokens, you just keep having problems.

I recommend calling Activision support, as my support message 2 weeks ago have gone unanswered.

Razor_Ransom

Uh oh.  You mean if you have a problem once, you may have a problem again?  Doh!  That would suck.

Zorro1267

If you wanna screw around with all the goodies just go to League play. Everything is unlocked and you will be put on a team full of retards if solo anyhow. So it is like you have a bunch of bots on your team.

ShaneDog1

Wow the coincidences just keep coming with these stat resets?

I was just reading about folks creating "edited custom lobbies" ONLINE for boosting and now there is apparently a "reset glitch" in custom.

Wow how freaky is that lol.

Mahburg1

The "Search" function could serve you well my friend. This a fairly well known issue with many threads on here speaking about it. I know you want to help out and get the word out, but it has already been done.

jwaller123

What I don't understand is why they even bothered to link local play to online play.  The two should be completely separate.  And I know some things about programming.  You don't just "accidentally" make a bug that big.  It had to have been intentional.

Zorro1267

Studios