Lets get the point of making a sniper okay ?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Lets get the point of making a sniper okay ?

So I just finished playing a HC KC match with the XPR and I don't know how to QS I admit it and I'm totally fine with people doing it but don't you hate on me when I camp !

Sniper rifles were originally made to snipe from long distance - protecting your teammate okay ?

So when you see a guy sniping from a house or some area don't be complain about how he's a noob and a camper cause honey that noob just busted your a$$ down Smiley Happy

When I finished playing I had like 7-9 hate messages saying that I'm a noob and I don't know how to play .. If I QS their a$$es they would complain about how stupid QS is !!

So what am I supposed to do with the damn sniper rifle ? How about just removing it from the game does that work for you ?

For every player that is angry because some guy with a sniper sniped him out from a camp just REMEMBER WHY THE SNIPER WERE MADE !

SyF1418
37 REPLIES

Re: Lets get the point of making a sniper okay ?

in reply to SyF1418

I would much rather get killed by some "camping" sniper (<----- thats how a sniper works)

than get killed by a sniper using a glitch to "QS" me, the phrase should be changed to "GLITCHSCOPING" because it is an actual glitch IW and 3arc left in the game

that is my opinion, rage/trolls welcome.

thetizzleguy

in reply to thetizzleguy

QS is not a glitch.  dont be mad becasue you cant do it

Rize_BHo

in reply to Rize_BHo

OK, history lesson KID. Quickscoping was discovered UNINTENTIONALLY by combining certain perks together accompanied by EXTRA aim assist while still scoping in. The combination of perks along with the aim assist is what caused the popularity among the Youtube community. The 12 year olds that overloaded youtube with both views and videos of it grew substantially during modding warfail 2's heydays. Ever since then all you hear about with these KIDS and IMMATURE gamers are "is quickscoping going to be in the next COD?".

propipe

in reply to thetizzleguy

Queerscoping is much better imo

RexxCastle

in reply to SyF1418

I prefer snipers to get taken out of MP but that'll never happen. -_-.

Film_Not_Rated

in reply to SyF1418

Probably because you were playing KILL CONFIRMED and not collecting tags. This is why you got the messages of not knowing how to play. If you go 25-5 and have 3-4 confirms, YOU DO NOT BELONG IN KILL CONFIRMED. Camping to any point in kill confirmed is really kind of pointless, unless you have a flock of sheep on the other team that funnel to the same spot every time.

My guess as to what happened is that you got into a far away area, set up camp, and started sniping far away from the action. You left tags laying around and the enemy would deny them and build their killstreaks while your teammates suffered.

Don't get me wrong, I am all about holding an area down on certain modes, but KC is NOT one of them.

propipe

in reply to propipe

Or run Overkill or run a pistol with a sniper rifle.  I could see myself using a sniper rifle in KC but I will get the tags.  Had an enemy player camping in the room in Slums with a shield and a KSG not picking up my tag which kinda annoyed me.

SitRepPro

in reply to propipe

So your saying its not ok to let the teammates your protecting get the tags?  If 3Arch didnt want this to work they would not give points for teamate grabs.  What hes doing helps just as much as anything if not more. Get over yourself kid

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

NO what he is doing is abusing a gamemode where 99% of the players are focused on what they are supposed to be doing and he's laying back like a beach towel padding his precious K/D. Our group ran into a "clan" the other day that TRIED this approach on HCKC on Standoff with 2 people on their team sniping, 2 staying close to the snipers, and 2 running. Their snipers had about 20 kills each with under 5 confirms. The final score wound up being 100-46 our team winning. I went 47-16 with 31 confirms, while the people on the other team were absolutely LIVID that they lost they were bragging about how those 2 guys went 20 something and 3. The next round we get Slums, OH BOY we wound up winning that one 100-25. They tried the exact same approach, and in the lobby afterwards they told US to get better and promptly left.

propipe

Studios