Less than 1% play League Play - pointless mode?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

i understand its based around winning and im fine with that. just pissed that im stuck with crappy teammates that suck and no matter how good i do i cant win

DiRTYZs

You don't have any buddies to go in with? Just one or two you can work with will make a difference. You can add myself if you want to, my GT: Pooklove.

brotsla

i do have a few friends that play but they arent on most of the time when i am. and when they are are we usually play zombies or dom/hardpoint because we like objective based games

DiRTYZs

But they have an objective based leagueplay which plays Dom/Hardpoint/CTF/KC. Which is why I think it's fair. They also have 4v4 which is all objective.

brotsla

League play isn't pointless, it's just broken. Who wants to play a broken game mode? I guess only 1% do.

KoRny1

Only skilled COD players play it. That's why it's there. I don't know what's so broken about it? You win you go up, you lose you go down. That seems pretty fair to me. Lol unlike the rest of the playlists in this game where you get points for doing just about anything. Hell, I got points for just putting the disc in my xbox.

brotsla

I'll make a thread about it.

KoRny1

Good, perhaps I can better understand what's so broken about it. I've had games where my teammates let me down but I've also have had games where my teammates were very good(Unless you're the best COD player ever). So much so, that'd we ended up teaming up after the match.

To me the guy in silver division is better than the guy with a 2.0 k/d. Why? Because you can dashboard and play newbies all day to get it a 2.0 k/d. However, you dashboard in league you get an automatic loss and it counts against you.

brotsla

For one removing it would not make room for more hardcore lists. You cannot take a core list and turn it in into a hc list. the game does not work that way.

For another League is not going anywhere this game. It was Vahns driving force for the other features like cod casting and live streaming. So even if you do not like it or think it is pointless it will not be removed from this game.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios