League play win glitchers?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hey, so okay I've been placed in masters league, and I am rank 2 to a person who has 90+ wins but he loses and loses his streak, but then wins, and is instantly on his high streak?! So he has more chance of getting +150 as I think it's p/ 5 wins. Anyhow I proceeded to send him a message and he replied with "I don't care you ain't coming first haha you wish I'll be 10000 points ahead ahead of you? He was very cocky and aggressive. I don't know if it's a glitch or not but it's annoying because I can't catch up. If anyone knows what it is or has an explination, please share!

Selenator
5 REPLIES 5

You should check his recent games, Because i've heard of people boosting wins. If he is boosting wins then you can report him in-game for boosting.

get2dachoperrrr

Contacting him about this could be considered harrassment. I would be cocky and agressive too if you contacted me for no reason.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Not really though, it's not appropriate. Especially if I asked a formal question in a respectful matter? I also messaged in text so it wasn't monotoned and he replied shoting also laughing, I recorded with my PVR if you want to see it, I'll blur the name but seriously, it was so well, angry hah.

Selenator

I am just saying if I was number one and number two started telling me he is going to knock me off the mountain then I would be mad.

I am just assuming by his response you said something like "Nananana I am right behind you "

starbuckfrack Level 72

Oh okay, I understand, and nope I don't care what place I stand as I play with my friends for fun and to have a laugh!Smiley Happy It's just a little frusrating when you see your efforts ruined by this, i also found he waslag switching in games to win. He must play wired connection and get host:/

Selenator

Studios