League Play Team Vs Solo/Forfeit Oqption

Black Ops II Xbox 360

As for not trusting the community with a vote, I meant, for instance if there's a team being beaten 15-0 on CTF if instead of individually dashboarding or hitting 'leave game' and getting a 5:00min probation they hit 'forfeit' and if the whole team votes forfeit it could simply award a loss with no probation... Idk just an idea, not even my own, I'd just like to see something done.

Ryan2408

Have to agree with both TSD and Izjar11 here.

I've only just started getting into league play and after finally completing those placement matches, it's a nightmare for solo players.

I mean so far in my league play experience, it's me and a bunch of randoms vs. a Master League team.

From what I understand about league play, it was designed to balance the teams by rank/skill level (which it doesn't) and it should take into account whether you're solo or in a team (which it doesn't as well).

I guess the numbers in league play is too low for placing you with players of same division but they should at least look at matchmaking solo players with other solo players.

vims2011

vims1990 wrote:

Have to agree with both TSD and Izjar11 here.

I'm only just started getting into league play and after finally completing those placement matches and it's a nightmare for solo players.

I mean so far in my league play experience, it's me and a bunch of randoms vs. a Master League team.

From what I understand about league play, it was designed to balance the teams by rank/skill level (which it doesn't) and it should take into account whether you're solo or in a team (which it doesn't as well).

I guess the numbers in league play is too low for placing you with players of same division but they should at least look at matchmaking solo players with other solo players.

I usually get randoms on the other team its not all that often that I come across a party. atleast comparitively (did I really spell that right?) I have more games with randoms then parties. and your right part of the issue stems from the fact that we just dont have enough people playing to continually give players a match at their level.

deamonomic

It's just not the same experience for me. I know when I'm playing against parties considering that they all have the same clan tags and similar GT's by their clan name.

When league play was first announced, I thought " Great, now at least new players will get a chance to play against players of similar skill and the same applies for the experienced players." "The solo player will find a safe haven away from full parties"

However, this is not the case. I would hardly consider it a "competitive" environment. It's public matches all over again where the organised team play the randoms in which ends up on an one-sided match therefore you have your random teammates rage quit leaving you to battle 4 players.

vims2011

At the very least it would be nice to be able to back out in the lobby before th game starts. I also play solo as the friends I play with live on the other side of the world, so I don't normally have anyone to play league with.

I don't really want to be separated out even further though just because I play solo, the player pool is diluted enough in league play. It's just the matchmaking system that needs work, I consistently get bronze or iron teammates against masters players. If you then add in two or three players at least, partied up and are masters and platinum (this has happened multiple times today alone, I am gold in champions, silver in mosh pit) it will be borderline impossible to beat them.

You can't just say you need to be able to play with your team and if you don't you suck... Playing with randoms is nearly impossible to have instant synergy and teamwork! From my int of view it just makes climbing the ladder much more of a lottery and a grind.

I would happily team up with people provided you have thumbs! (I'm in the UK on Xbox if anyone is interested)

SnoSurfer

SnoSurfer wrote:

At the very least it would be nice to be able to back out in the lobby before th game starts. I also play solo as the friends I play with live on the other side of the world, so I don't normally have anyone to play league with.

I don't really want to be separated out even further though just because I play solo, the player pool is diluted enough in league play. It's just the matchmaking system that needs work, I consistently get bronze or iron teammates against masters players. If you then add in two or three players at least, partied up and are masters and platinum (this has happened multiple times today alone, I am gold in champions, silver in mosh pit) it will be borderline impossible to beat them.

You can't just say you need to be able to play with your team and if you don't you suck... Playing with randoms is nearly impossible to have instant synergy and teamwork! From my int of view it just makes climbing the ladder much more of a lottery and a grind.

I would happily team up with people provided you have thumbs! (I'm in the UK on Xbox if anyone is interested)

I disagree. LP should be locked in once the match is found. whats the point if you can simply back out until you find EASY opponents? and your wrong if you think a good number of players wouldnt do this to try to get ahead unlegit.

deamonomic

Fair enough, I see your point. It's just frustrating when you play league totally solo like I do when you have to deal with the lottery of random team mates ability (getting teamed up with bronze and iron players against platinum and masters players happens very often) as well as the lottery of team mates quitting out.

I have had some team mates in moshpit LP where they actually ran away from the objective in hard point ... One that picked up a flag and ran the wrong way with it (not sure how intentional but it cost us the game).

There has to be solutions to these issues, but nothing has been done at all. Once again, I would happily party up with some people for LP (I'm in the UK) if people were interested. I am definitely not going to claim to be more than an average player, but I have thumbs, which is more than I can say for some!

SnoSurfer

There should be an automatic ending of the game if one team is reduced to half.

RoeParcRanger

Studios