League Play Problems

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted
  1. The game needs to stop placing masters in lobbies with kids in iron and bronze league.
  2. There needs to be a true solo league so I don't have to face a team 1v4 because the randoms on my team leave right away.
  3. Fix the ladder points; why would I only get 10 points for winning 2v4 for over half of the game?
  4. In case the whole team leaves, or we are down a lot of points, could we maybe have a chance at halftime or something to surrender?
  5. This point is more of a personal opinion: I would like to see champions league follow mlg rules which would mean banning more things.
  6. Oh, and one last little problem that came up today... So let's see, I was master rank 18 or 19 and I lost two games in a row and what does the game decide? It decides that I'm a bad kid and drops me all the way to platinum rank 2. Are you serious?! Top 25 master and I get dropped a league because I lost twice in a row?! (Yes, this whole point 4 is pretty much an angry rant, but the other points should be taken seriously)
MrNoNam3
2 REPLIES 2

2. Is why i haven't touched League yet. I would love to play competitive League but not with randoms vs a full clan. I've played with a full clan for 2 years and know how devastating communication can be. With communication even a bad player can shine.

A Mercenary League would be nice.

FixBlops2

hi would like to ask a question iplayed my four games as requested,then it said waiting for placment?how long does that takes?and through those matches half my team left leaving 6 against 3..

superoo

Studios