Latest Update (23.424.10) Has messed up my stats and getting probation for leaving games early.... I have Tar21 in wildcards?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

any news on a fix for it?

mick89

This happened to me after the update also. Lost weapon slots lost all my permanent unlocks. No tokens. Had the same error on weapon slot one. 3 million crossbow kills, rocket kills, bettys, 3million uav used, hunter.. ect.

rootdawg

This happened to me aswell. Any Fix? it gave me like 100000 kills with random weapons,equipment,scorestreaks

THEDARKENEDSOUL

The same thing happened to me, but my create a classes got much more screwed up. Some of my perks are VSAT, lightning strike, gunship, emp, swat-556, type 25, and assault shield. Some of my wildcards are spyplane, lightning strike, knife, and dragon fire. Also I got some awesome calling cards for free and all my stats got boosted

xSiNxxSHADOWz
Highlighted

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MESSED UP CaC SLOTS PLEASE READ

As far as the calling cards and strange stats go you will probably have to contact Activision Support. As far as the UI30010 error and the messed up classes I can help you on that as this happened to my son a week or so ago.

Go to your create a class...press X (or whatever it says in the lower right hand corner) to reset your custom class...pick a class to reset it to. Repeat for all your classes. You should then be able to go back in and change them to what you want.

I was up and running in about two minutes once they told me this. His stats were fortunatley never touched, but he got a few extra calling cards which I reported back to Activision to have removed. Whether or not that is taken care of is beyond me as I have not checked.

Hopefully that helps a bit. If it doesn't then you will have to make a phone call or contact them via their facebook page. I got them through facebook and everything was resolved within an hour as this was a simple fix. Good luck.

jwaller123

Studios