Latest Patch Ruined the Game for Me (long)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

i still had the usual lag comp quite a bit and i was rarely in lobbies where everyone didnt have 4 bars,after the patch almost every lobby im in has lots of 3,2 and 1 bar players and most of my matches now have at least 2-3 people just skipping around the map making it harder to get a kill,

before patch for me was luxury compared to now

trickster_

TOTALLY agree. same thing for me..

pay attention to the lobby leaderboards of your lobbies as well...

KD8GKR

welcome to my world that i've experienced since the game came out. surprisingly the lag has been good to me the past week so i would say that the patch is a blessing. I feel your pain though. My KD and win ratio has always been over 2.0 in every cod in the last 5 years. It is now 1.50. SMH.

AlexanderMcKing

Maybe you just suck?

Mateenager

it feels like I'm back to square one now just when I was starting to enjoy the game lag is terrible again and I can't seem to win a 1v1 gun fight even if I've got the drop on them first

banned-again

If they took away the skill base match making you should be getting in lobbies with closer players.  By closer I mean players with close ping times.  So, if you are still seeing lag i would check your connection.  Do you live outside a major city?  If you live father out in the country that would explain the quality of lobbies you are finding.

ghorman

feel your pain dude. they need to remove this skill based match making or whatever the hell it is. ill join a lobby, join a team, and ill be the only one who does well on my team. for example, in one game i went 25-17 while all my teammates couldnt break 10; the enemies all averaged 20 kills with a 1.0+ KD. its frusterating playing with a group knowing that im gonna lose. in previous CODs i could average 2 KDs; in this game im lucky to break 1.5 now.

gominomi

I am in complete agreement with the original poster as well as the majority of replies. I am the first one to admit that I am not very good but can sometimes hold my own. I was actually enjoying this game up until the patch. My expectations are not to be at the top of the scoring every match. Going from 15/5 or 13/6 with a decent scorestreak award thrown in there to consistent 5/10 or 10/11 over the weekend has been quite frustrating.

I cannot tell you the amount of quickscopers that I have been matched up against over the weekend as well. I actually said to myself a few times- "Heck with it, I am going to camp in this corner. No sense on running around."

Redeyegin

lol do what i do man. whip out the rpg, bouncing better, riot shield and camp away! im a rusher, so doing this to others is great at times!

gominomi

same here,  this game is very bad after the last update, i cant kill anybody now and die with a couple of bullets to the foot,if something isnt done soon i will be trading it in for Far Cry 3!

xXTHE420TRUTHXx

Studios