LMG ft. target finder!?! COME ON SON!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

TF does nothing for me, its a useless piece of equipment and only good in the hands of a really good player who has patience, luckily for me the only people I see using it are noobs with a bad aim.

CR4IG

Try LSAT, Dual Band, Smoke and Scavenger. It's like you're playing a different game than everyone else. A game on easy with really bad AI.

McZOMBI

It is quite cheap in my opinion.  I would like it if there was a delay on the targets actually showing up after being spotted.

Vrruumm

Is the TF that much different to dual band? I don't see people saying dual band is cheap. IMO the TF was a tad OP when it still blinked on a cold blooded. But now that's fixed I've no dramas with TF. Sure it's useful, but it also restricts your view.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

I think TF is actually better than DBS.  I can but the TF on my LMG with Quickdraw and Stock and I can tear up the lobby.  I actually got a Mega Killer my first time playing Vertigo in Ground War.  In a AR or SMG with TF I would have most likely died because I would most likely have to reload.  It isn't the fact that the TF is cheap by itself but the fact that it is cheap equiped to a LMG.

Vrruumm

Fair point there mate. Has anyone done a check on whether TF reduces recoil on a LMG - or does it just seem that way?

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

I've done the same thing with a DB on an MK, just on Raid. They are both effective, I just like the DB in this game.

NoLifeKing29

LMG with Target Finger...for noobs?  You don't say!  I guess I better switch to my Assault Rifle--with a Target Finder! *trollface*

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior

You're missing the point, ofcourse it's cheap to attach it on any other gun but atleast if you're getting attacked by 3 persons at the same time IT WILL TAKE SKILLS TO KILL ALL 3 OF THEM BECAUSE THERE IS A CHANCE YOU NEED TO RELOAD, DUCK BULLETS BLA BLA BLA!

But come on now, with a LMG!?! 6 people can attack me and all I have to do is spray and when I'm finished I'm still left with 50 bullets!

You see where I'm going with this..

TryHard187

All I see is people complaining about an attachment that changes color and places cute diamonds on enemy players.  Instantly overpowered right thar!

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior

Studios