Kill confirmed- Double kill. just one Tag.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Most of the time I play KC. and I get a double kill and the enemy´s drop like 1meter from each other I only get one TAG!

Please fix that!

I3rosso
14 REPLIES 14

I3rosso wrote:

Most of the time I play KC. and I get a double kill and the enemy´s drop like 1meter from each other I only get one TAG!

Please fix that!

its not broken, what happens in those situations is the 2nd guy collects the 1st guys tag

Maccabi Level 75

Yeah it makes sense that happens to me a lot i'll get a double kill and the second dude who gets killed I guess picked up the first tag, kinda ironic he gets 25 points for dying? lmao

wtcwarrior

maccabi wrote:

I3rosso wrote:

Please fix that!

its not broken, what happens in those situations is the 2nd guy collects the 1st guys tag

Exactly

Majestic#6539953

In this mac.... I disagree... there should be a safe time for denieing tags... 100 ms or somethin.. just enough time for the other guy to drop without getting a FREE deny. another personal complain I have with this game mode is vanishing tags (I can understand after the second death from the point of droping the tags) In BO 2 tags vanish once the player dies again. So you see this alot: You kill player, you run out INTO THE OPEN to collect the tags for your team. POOF they are gone just as you get there and you get gunned down by enemies. so end result +1 to the enemy team for your efforts... why? cause jim got himself killed again.

deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

In this mac.... I disagree... there should be a safe time for denieing takes... 100 ms or somethin.. just enough time for the other guy to drop without getting a FREE deny. another personal complain I have with this game mode is vanishing tags (I can understand after the second death from the point of droping the tags) In BO 2 tags vanish once the player dies again. So you see this alot: You kill player, you run out INTO THE OPEN to collect the tags for your team. POOF they are gone just as you get there and you get gunned down by enemies. so end result +1 to the enemy team for your efforts... why? cause jim got himself killed again.

if they didnt do that vansihing tag .. you'd have the ability to boost crazy easy,

as to the thing you disagreed with why? thats exactly whats supposed to happen you shot someone they leave a tag if someone runs over it that tag it gets picked up

Maccabi Level 75

maccabi wrote:

deamonomic wrote:

In this mac.... I disagree... there should be a safe time for denieing takes... 100 ms or somethin.. just enough time for the other guy to drop without getting a FREE deny. another personal complain I have with this game mode is vanishing tags (I can understand after the second death from the point of droping the tags) In BO 2 tags vanish once the player dies again. So you see this alot: You kill player, you run out INTO THE OPEN to collect the tags for your team. POOF they are gone just as you get there and you get gunned down by enemies. so end result +1 to the enemy team for your efforts... why? cause jim got himself killed again.

if they didnt do that vansihing tag .. you'd have the ability to boost crazy easy,

as to the thing you disagreed with why? thats exactly whats supposed to happen you shot someone they leave a tag if someone runs over it that tag it gets picked up

I know, but thing is if they guys are RIGHT next to each other he basically insta picks up the tags even though he dies 50 MS later, which in my opinion is something that should be changed. just enough to where guys RIGHT ontop of each other dont auto deny tags.

deamonomic

Yet I have not seen, in these circumstances where it tells me that my first kill was denied. so the second guy picking up the tag would give me a notification. It doesn't...I just get the one KC.

allyn75

allyn75 wrote:

Yet I have not seen, in these circumstances where it tells me that my first kill was denied. so the second guy picking up the tag would give me a notification. It doesn't...I just get the one KC.

happens to fast (atleast I assume so)

deamonomic

that could just be the animations fault, so much going on it doesnt have time to grab all the coding being sent back and forth it just displays Double Kill and +100 Kill confirmed. It is so fast paced it couldnt keep up.

wtcwarrior

Studios