just played som mw3 after about hour of bo2 and I noticed the following things
- when you shoot somebody they actually die
- spawns are not ment to put an enemy behind you
- you can out shoot an smg with an ar from a distance
- when I dropshot I don't seem like a fish on dry land trying to find some water
on the other hand
- i could have used more than 3 perks without sacrificing my assault killstreaks
- the maps are a bit "boring"
gonna keep alternating between the 2 to keep my sanity
yea also played some mw3. maps are less interactive and more boring for sure
but i felt like my bullets registered better, I could drop shot without dolphin diving, and loved the variety of specialist or assault. different streak loadouts for individual classes, etc
I probably will because I actually like having a decent connection in the game where I can actually kill people instead of firing an entire magazine into them and them turning around and shooting me 3 times and killing me.