Joining with a team or alone?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

A question that has been bugging me since joining these forums.... Why do people join team playlists by themselves and then proceed to whine and moan that they are playing against an organized team of players? In my personal opinion you should either A. Make some friends by inviting some decent recent players to party up. Which btw with the experience I have with doing this, is pretty easy. B. Play free for all. or C. Stop complaining that the playlist you are playing starts with "team" yet continue to go in solo. Just my personal opinion. Let me know what you guys think? If you have other solutions for these people please give some advice.

BVJiglag
4 REPLIES 4

If you wanna play with me I'm down. I'm looking for players to play with. 1.85 KD and well over 40 VSATs without permanently unlocking it. That's playing solo. Add me, Kippeh 3D.

Kippeh

See it's as easy as that! Why people complain that they cannot find teammates blows my mind...

BVJiglag

because the people i would normally play with in a group are either working or in bed when im playing?

on the other hand, i dont really gripe about playing against organized teams

HarbingerOfDoom1

Well that's it you've got all the answers, it's as simple as that just get some friends and problem solved.

Let me just shoot down all of your so-called simple answers to the problems of playing against organized teams.

A. Make some friends by inviting some decent recent players to party up. Which btw with the experience I have with doing this, is pretty easy.

First of all I'm an older player, I have been playing xbox live for the last 7 years, and have had many friends on my friends list come and go either do to lack of activity, not playing the same games or just down right annoying.  I don't have the luxury of getting on with all my friends from school, and I don't just party up with every player that responds to "What's up you want to party up" in a lobby.

B. Play free for all.

At the moment I am working on challenges. Currently the mercenary moshpit contains mixed modes which I don't understand and think is stupid.  So instead of playing mercenary team deathmatch as was available In Modern Warfare 2 I now have to play objective game modes which I don't like to play when I'm trying to complete headshot challenges because I like to focus on the objective. It may work for some but not me.

C. Stop complaining that the playlist you are playing starts with "team" yet continue to go in solo. Just my personal opinion.

I think this is by far the dumbest statement. I love your re-interpretation of "Team". It's called "Team Deathmatch" because the match consists of 2 teams of 6 players who compete to get the most kills, so even if you enter the match "solo" as you put it you are still on a team. If it were called "Party Deathmatch" I would agree with you.

So just like the "whiners" stop trying to give simple solutions to complicated questions.

WEBMASSTER1

Studios