Joining Session In Progress...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Nor do I care.. As I was saying...

xMRxNemo

You don't care yet you are posting to my posts.  Makes me think that you do care.

Vrruumm

Well this was my thread before you derailed it like i'm sure you've probably done to others. Doesn't mean I care though, just clarifying. Thanks for throwing an important and annoying aspect of this game off track, Treyarch thanks you.

xMRxNemo

Well when you create this thread with nothing but "FIX IT NOW," people aren't likely to be helpful.

Maybe if read my steps post then you would realize that it isn't the way COD works but infact the was earlier Halo games worked.  I was putting a valid post in but then you post stupid crap that like you didn't even read it.

YOUR POST HAS NO SUBSTANCE AND MEANS NOTHING.  HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE SOMETIME AND GIVE YOU POST SOME SUBSTANCE SO PEOPLE DON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE JUST RAGING FOR NO GOOD REASON.  BUT YOU KEEP POSTING MORE STUPID STUFF AND PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO TURN AWAY AND MAKE FUN OF YOU LIKE ME.

Vrruumm

hey vrum, if you don't like the post then you dont need to post your piece of mind. does that make sense to you? probably not because you couldnt even comprehend the fact that you have a choice in the matter to read or skim by the post.

OriginalSkizzyG

"Join in progress...fix it," makes the thread so useful and there isn't much to read.  I put in my 2 cents on what the matchmaking should be like with the steps but you probably didn't see that because you just went to the most resent post and posted on it.  Good job.  It is very helpful that you had to put your 2 cents in also.

Vrruumm

You're just a troll, that's it. I guess I should have included a little more substance, I forgot this issue only arises when you're in a party and most likely to happen when you're playing Hardcore. Since you have no friends nor do you play hardcore, I guess my point comes across as vague, my bad.

Thanks for giving me your totally useless input. "join with friends" "dont dashboard" "get a better internet connection" etc. Your .02 is invaluable.

xMRxNemo

LOL.

I play in parties 99% of the time.

I play Hardcore Search and CTF.

But good try.  Thank you for such a ignorant thread/post and stupidity.

Vrruumm

HKC you silly goose. What are the odds of getting kicked in those other game modes. Duh

xMRxNemo

I have been kicked many times in CTF and in Search.  Makes no difference.

Vrruumm

Studios