Joining Session In Progress...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I know exactly what nemo is saying. im in a party, my team gets into a lobby but i get kicked, they back out for me and send me an invite. guess what comes next everybody, joining session in progress. that's right. i didn't leave a game. i didn't rage quit and cry like you little 5 year old moaning babies. stop telling the OP to stop backing out, because he didn't. this game is broken, as shown by the pile of threads complaining about it. end of story.

OriginalSkizzyG

He didn't explain himself well enough in the post for us to know what he was referring to. No need for the name calling.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

If you play with friends, and if you play hardcore, then i've explained myself just fine.

xMRxNemo
Highlighted

I always play with friends, and I always play Hardcore.

You have to admit your post was vague.

I do agree that the Party system on this game is seriously flawed. Too many times I have been in groups where we go into a lobby, but lose a player or two and have to back out to get them again. My annoyance is more with the "Rejoining Party" screen than what you are referring to, as the guys I play with don't tend to teamkill all that much.

The party system definitely needs to be re-vamped. Whatever happened to the ability to make someone else the Party Leader without leaving the party and re-forming it? That actually worked well in MW3.

My apologies if I misunderstood your post, again it was lacking sufficient info to know what you were referring to. There have been a lot of threads recently with people complaining about Joining games in progress, and I thought that was what you were talking about. Even so, attacking people unnecessarily doesn't help your argument any, in fact it detracts from it. What good will it do if you get your post locked for abrasive behavior?

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

You STILL need to explain what is HAPPENING so we know what is going on and so the developers can fix it.  Vague posts go nowhere.

Vrruumm

xMRxNemo wrote:

If you play with friends, and if you play hardcore, then i've explained myself just fine.

No..you still didn't.  The OP still reads:

"

Need I say more? Fix this."

This says nothing about hardcore or playing with friends.  If anything.  The first thing that would come to mind is joining games already in progress that are losing. But that isn't at all what you were referring too obviously after you tried to explain it 15 posts later.  You were referring to the window that pops up that says "Rejoining Party" for an undetermined amount of time after you get booted from a lobby. 

Either edit your OP to be less vague and to the point or continue to keep ignorantly calling us trolls because you are too lazy and stupid to realize this thread falling apart is all your fault.

asianman12

happened to me last night, i finished a game, friends invited, then:

Joinning session in progress....... session not available/UI ERROR/party no longer active/full server (wtf with this one, it was a 4 party trough xbox party, and they where in a lobby beforre choosing gametype.)

DontBanMyAccoun

You have to refresh the party because of the connections.  It isn't that hard you just go to the first menu with your party and invite the people you want and wahla people can join your party.  Or going into a custom game lobby and back out to public match.

Vrruumm

Im not sure exactly what the OP is refering to with that, but I have noticed this game has issues with joining games in progress. when servers full you have to wait a bit to be able to do... anything. and same thing with connecting to party when someone has left, your stuck there for a decent while waiting for the party memeber you know is no longer online.

deamonomic

Studios