Joining Session In Progress...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Whenever I get that, I just wait for someone to send me a party invite.  It knocks me out of the JiP window of doom and then we can go about our games.

asianman12

Are you talking about the message about "Rejoining Party"? Because if you are that is a totally different thing.

Not sure where you are getting this Joining Session in Progress. And OH, so sorry that your cut and paste over and over again thread didn't explain the issue.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

They aren't always all bad. I got into a lobby of DOM late last night that had only a couple minutes left. Got put on the team that losing horribly (180-50 or something like that) and still managed to go 15 and 1.

jwaller123

The best solution.

Stop quitting your games.  If everyone just stayed in their games till they ended, there wouldn't be open spots in games already in progress, that in turn would mean more of a chance to get into a pregame lobby instead of a game in progress.  Make sense?

By quitting and lobby hopping when you get put into a game in progress, you cause this chain of barely filled games that will get filled because you or whoever couldn't stay till the end. 

asianman12

Im actually referring to the message you get when someone gets kicked from your party or leaves the game, not actually joining a session in progress.. But thanks for your input captain obvious.

xMRxNemo

Can you go one response without making a snide remark or insulting someone?  Are you 12 or something?  Whatever age you are, you aren't very mature in your responses.

asianman12

My apologies, I thought you were being a troll like the other guy. I should have been more clear in my OP but I thought it was clear enough. Unfortunately I can't edit my post via a phone.

xMRxNemo

Well obviously it wasn't.  I couldn't tell if you were talking about lobby hopping or getting the dreaded "Rejoining Party" window.  Instead of just anger posting, maybe be a little less vague in what you are trying to say in the OP 

Also I don't see anyone trolling in here.  You just seem to like calling people trolls when they don't agree with you.

asianman12

So I guess it's my fault that I have to wait for reconnection, I guess having to explain several times is not enough. But ok, end rant.

xMRxNemo

Very true, I never bitch about joining in progress even though it can be a pain because I do quit games from time to time so I haven't got cause for complaint as I create the problem as well.

I don't care about the stats that much so it's not a major problem for me.

pj600r

Studios