Joining Matches in Progress frustration

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Please be honest here, why should a person join a Match in Progress and be the punching bag in place for someone else who left the game earlier while the enemies team has all flags captured and lot of killstreaks in the air?

In most cases you have no chance to win the game with the random people on your team, i am a casual player and every time i join a match in progress i end on the losing team versus a clan, why? how is this skill based matchmaking when its so unbalanced?

Please be real, ok? why should i stay in this lobby for 4-5 minutes? yes i can get few kills while watching my random team mates go 5-40, many of them doen't even play the objective.

Talking to my team mates doesn't help, i live in europe and i get matched with people who speak English, France, German, Spain, Italy, Polish.. the list goes on so communication is pointless.

Joining a clan is not my thing, as i said i am a casual player and play solo.

Any tips what i can do? i play Domination mostly.

FixBlops2
2 REPLIES 2

You are exactly right my friend. I hate the spawn raping games I join where they have k-9 and swarm etc. in domination and I spawn into death a handful of times. The only people that complain that people back out of those are the ones raping. When you have 60+ kills why complain when someone backs out and you don't make it to 100. Also not getting to vote for the map and having the chance to back out before the match starts. it shouldn't matter anyway at that point when you join the game late you are obviously not the host and if you leave noone will notice and another will take your spot to get raped momentarily.

give_b_a_solid

it shouldn't matter anyway at that point when you join the game late you are obviously not the host and if you leave noone will notice and another will take your spot to get raped momentarily.

Thats the only thing i can think of i can do in this situations, leaving the lobby and try to find a lobby that isn't in progress, which takes a while.

I hate doing this, i feel dirty for joining a match in progress and leaving instantly but its not my fault, don't get me wrong i have no problem with losing a match, my stats are already trash but i have no fun in joining matches in progress just to get raped for the next 4-5 minutes by a clan over and over again.

FixBlops2

Studios