Is today "Pick a Terrible Host" Day?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

i dont understand how host gets picked in BO2....i have NEVER had this big of a problem in MW3 as i have in BO2, seems like at least half my games half or more of the players have a 3 bar or worse connection ALL GAME. even a bunch of games one guy will be 4 barring while the rest of the entire lobby has 2 or less and skips every where and NEVER migrates hosts, sometimes i think its a lag switch, then look at the host and he is like 9-15 more times than not, so obviously a terribad player wouldnt invest in a lag switch.

i think 4arc just randomly gives people host without determining who the best fit is, wheneve i notice im host the entire lobby is 4 bars, but i get it maybe once a night

sneed867

Who knows?  This communist match making system is something consoles brought about and apparently it's the norm.

This is sort of harsh, but fuck people with shitty connections.

Griefbot

BO2 seems to pick terrible hosts.

I'm a decent host without experiencing lag spikes and a majority of players 4 bar on my connection however the hosts chosen in this game either give everyone else a one bar connection or there are consistant lag spikes.

The host selection really needs some working on. Can't tell if host is chosen by "best connection" anymore.

vims2011

however it works in BO2, it doesnt really "work".

tons of lag. tons of lag comp issues.  I have a pretty legit connection and experience lag comp issues a lot. And i get in games and the game is laggin like crazy everyone has a 2 or 1 bar, and then a few host migrations per single match to break up the action. Wow! what a mess/

plus the maps kinda suck and tons of guys leave once it starts or right before it starts due to this.

LargeLentils

Studios