Is there a scorestreak glich?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have been playing chaos most of this morning and in nigh on every game there have been about 3 or 4 very high kill streak rewards (emp and upwards), this is especially odd when people are getting them with less than 15 kills and k/d's of 1. - edit: Thats a poor exmple, people who are getting them that clearly do not have enough points to have got them legitimently.

Is anoyone else noticing this? could not find anything on google although i did notice it for the first time this morning so it might be somthing new.

Jim-boob
2 REPLIES 2

Its based on score, if you throw a emp grenade and take out 2 bettys and 2 shockwaves you get 200 score then also get an emp kill assist thats 250 points already then you would only need about 8 kills or so worth 100 points each and some captures in w/e game type and youve got a "high" streak, they really are alot easier to get than i expected

lPikachu
Highlighted

I understand what your saying, Its just the sheer amount of them I am seeing this morning. It might just be a coinsidence but I cant help but feel somthing has broken.

Jim-boob

Studios