Is it impossible to address issues with maturity?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hey Community.

I know a lot of you are pissed about the Update, but what is so damn bad about it? If you flip over to the Zombies side of the Community ( where I spend most of my time ) I feel they have a valid reason to be upset. TranZit was made near impossible, but that's for another topic. Why does Quickscoping need to be nerfed? If you're a half decent player, a sniper should never beat you at close range. If they do, you're not accurate enough. It's pretty simple.

Nerfing SMG's more? That would mean the SMG community would be forced out of guns they love, for no reason. How are they overpowered? Because their designed for Close Quarters fighting, and you can't beat them at Close Quarters with your Assault Rifle? How, is that overpowered. If anything, those players are skilled for knowing their guns. If I have an SMG, I'll throw a flashbang in, and start shooting. I'll take advantage of the high fire-rate and Close Range capabilities. It's not over-powered, it's the position that the gun excells in.

The gun nerfs aren't bad, Treyarch listened and Buffed Assault Rifles. Players have been asking for that for weeks. But as soon as it happens, we find something else to complain about. C'mon guys, they aren't bad. Most guns are balanced right now, you just need to know how to counter them. If you find yourself being killed by SMG's often, you should stick at longer ranges. Unless you haven't noticed, SMG's are useless at 25+ meter ranges. And believe it or not, you can beat SMG's at close range. Think about it like this; It takes 6 bullets with an SMG to kill you at close range. It takes an average of 3 with an Assault Rifle. You can kill the player before they can kill you. I've killed many Skorpion EVO: Rapid Fire's with the FAL OSW.

If you have a problem, make a well constructed thread, and it has more chance of getting noticed than "3arc u sck not buying ur dlc noobs". Trust me, it'll get the job done. Currently, Treyarch has done a great job balancing the weapons. Near no weapons are overpowered - They just have certain aspects they excell in.

Lighten up, and just play the game.

Narkism
4 REPLIES 4

A well thought out post though it will do little good, because this community is full of people that think they are entitled to have the game be how they want because they paid X$ for it. That because of how much they paid for the game and their internet the developers have to make them happy about what they want.

So for as long as any weapon beats their choice of weapon they will cry foul and that it should be nerfed. Even when as you say the weapon is not OP it is just being used as it was meant to in the range it was meant to be used.

trialstardragon Level 70

I agree, a large percentage of the community is like that, but I believe if you tell them and inform them enough, they'll realise the truth and stop arguing constantly. Just a small hope I have.

Narkism

I once had this hope, but over time I came to realize this will never happen with this community. Only a very few will ever see the truth and understand the rest will continue to ignore it because surely they are the ones that are right and the others must be wrong.

trialstardragon Level 70

they nerfed the FAL & the SMG's but made quickscoping even easier so now people with  bit of blue tack in the center of thier screen just pull both triggers when you're under it and your dead, that's why it should be totally removed from the game. Been level 55 for a while now but I'm not going to prestige because I'll lose my anti-nubscope set up.

greatsirkain2

Studios