IS TOUGHNESS NEEDED FOR HARDCORE

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: IS TOUGHNESS NEEDED FOR HARDCORE

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Why?  I can still go 10-0 in HC SnD without any perks.  Tubes and Claymores FTW.  Who needs perks in HC?

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

So what does that have to do with using toughness? I would at least run blind eye.

NoLifeKing29

in reply to NoLifeKing29

With out a doubt blind eye...

PerEverto13

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Basically Toughness is useless in HC.  When I run Toughness by accident, it is like I am not running a Tier 2 perk.  So I was saying who needs perks?

Vrruumm

in reply to lilgswagg

90% of the guns being used in HC are OHK, so no. Those that are not OHK won't take more than 2 shots. There is no such thing as flinch in HC because you are already dead if the bullet connects.

JSlayer211

in reply to lilgswagg

In responce to your question: no toughness is not needed for hardcore because you die too quickly for it to have an effect on you.

zombies4lyfe
Highlighted

in reply to lilgswagg

lilgswagg wrote:

I use to play core and toughness was definitely needed to get those med to long range kills. But is it needed in HC

100% waste of a point in HC.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

in reply to lilgswagg

many cheeky headshots later toughness is wasted in core as well as hardcore, strafing with stock adds about 10x more survivability, than that perk could ever do.

its a useful perk, but once you learn how to get on target fast and aim lower, then its a crutch for bad players, and not to mention i could never give up scavenger and be forced to go gun hunting

parnezzi

Studios