IMPORTANT! BUG FOUND!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I was playing regular search and destroy and after one of the rounds i either pressed start or the back button and the game froze me. I don't mean the game froze i mean i spawned my screen was blurry as if i had either the start menu or the scoreboard up and i couldnt press anything to make a difference i had to dashboard to get out of the game I literally couldn't do anything while in the game.

MRSAS305
3 REPLIES 3

PLEASE LISTEN UP PEOPLE/TREYARCH!!! I already found a glitch the second game after the Update!!!

This glitch happends when you go into a game (a round based game like Dom,Dem, S&D etc.)

then you wanna pop up the scoreboard (by pressing SELECT) and they hover over some random teammate/enemy and press Y. You can see that there are a few options here, but then dont do anything just leave the window open. But after the round swiched, the window will be ''melted'' on your screen. (i dont really know how to describe this) and that round you will not be able to do anything.

YOUR WHOLE SCREEN IS BLURY AND ONLY YOUR CROSSHAIRS ARE LIT UP (The normal white colour). While this glitch is happening, you cant: quit, respawn or press any button on your controller, the only solution is wait for the game to end OR dashboard!!!

Founder = Karrecod

nicocod

it just happened to multiple people im playing with. my recommendation is to not do anything after a round ends of any game. just let it go to the next round then do what u want.

MRSAS305

Imagine, this is all that has been found so far, enjoy another 2 month wait until it is patched

IllusionGames1

Studios