Black Ops II Xbox 360

I Used to lag

For the first week and 1/2, I was seeing that 1/2 second lag most are still seeing today. Then I found out about DMZing my X-Box along with how to keep my Nat type open(Testing xbox live connection). Ever since I did these two things, Ive seen maybe 5 bad lag comp games out of 50. So for anyone who hasnt DMZed thier x-box, I highly recommend it.

I feel I should also mention that I play on a 20down 10up connection with a ping under 15. Also When I get host(and I tend to get host every time the game migrates host), I feel as though I have an advantage(that .5 seconds in my favor). Does anyone else feel this way when they get host or is it just me?

owiseguyo
2 REPLIES

Re: I Used to lag

in reply to owiseguyo

I personally think its a disadvantage to play on a 3bar or less connection in this game. I continually see hosts doing pretty well in this game. It doesnt matter if im the host or someone else. Played against a guy that was the only 4 bar in the room yesterday that went 76-10 in hardpoint. He sure didnt have a disadvantage.

blb128

Re: I Used to lag

in reply to blb128

it might also have to do with whom you are hosting and what kind of ping they have.

owiseguyo

Studios