I REALLY want a "do not add me to games in progress" checkbox.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Won't happen, because most games won't even finish if this were implemented.

Most people would end up checking this option off and games were people leave, which is 99% of all games would never fill back up and eventually the losing team would surrender. It would effectively kill Call of Duty and people asking for this option to be implemented would whine about it.

alamarco2

did it kill Halo?

OriginalSkizzyG

Triple XP for those who join session.

SitRepPro

YESSSSSS(!^Y($&90YHt()y(

OriginalSkizzyG

So that way it takes a day to reach prestige? Triple XP would be another way to kill of the game.

Is it really that hard to finish a game in progress that you joined? Guess what, if you finish the game you get to join a new game after that which isn't in progress. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it?

alamarco2

Prestige means nothing.  In fact, previous titles it took too long to prestige which resulted in people boosting or glitching.  Remember negative tokens in MW3 because people used them to get a whopping two hours of double weapon XP for each prestige token?  Rather than just reset the culprits ask why it's happening so much.  If it means having fuller games then so be it.

alamarco2 wrote:

Is it really that hard to finish a game in progress that you joined? Guess what, if you finish the game you get to join a new game after that which isn't in progress. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it?

Have a cookie.

SitRepPro

And the price of a fresh game is getting destroyed in the previous, 2/3 of the way over one?

Risk26

I add my name to the petition as well. I honestly think that I cna actually deal with lag comp, I can deal with crappy spawn systems, I can deal with weapon nerfs and I can deal with poor hit detection.

The ONE and ONLY thing that has consistently made me ragequit (and NO, I don't dashboard... dashboarding is for wimpy kids who think their stats mean more than their ability to breathe) is when I get dropped into a game in progress and the team I am placed on is losing by 100+. When I see this, I look at the scoreboard and almost ALWAYS, there is one or two players on the opposing team with 50+ kills and 1-5 deaths. Seeing this = exit game = find another game just to rinse and repeat aggravating process.

lmaFrickinBeast

Or if they just made the game NOT count your own stats from a game that you join late, people like me will be more willing to stick with the cr** to the end, so that we can start the next game fresh.

morgul12

If it didn't count against me, then, yes, I'd stay and fight it out.

Also, while the Triple XP idea isn't bad, it would be abused, badly.

Risk26

Studios