I REALLY want a "do not add me to games in progress" checkbox.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I feel as though this would be a very balancing addition to the game.  I won't deny that I dashboard sometimes, but, come on, when I join a game that is 3/4 overs and my enemy has dogs, a VSAT and a VTOL, what am I supposed to do?

inb4 "fight your way out".

Risk26
41 REPLIES 41

Totally agree.

90% of the games I join in-progress have either a terrible host or my team is losing horribly. Or sometimes it's both of those.

MrBiron

Not ever going to happen in this game here and now. For someone has to take the place of all those that leave because they care about their stats too much, just like you seem too as well.

Stop moaning about your stats, they mean nothing once the game is turned off. and they really mean nothing even when the game is on. They are easily manipulated.

trialstardragon Level 70

So, by asking to not get hosed by being dropped into a 20-170 Dom game, I'm moaning about my stats?  For obvious reasons, getting dropped into a game where your team is getting crushed by enemy scorestreaks is not fun.  I simply want to have the option to be in games from the beginning, where I, at the absolute least, have the opportunity to prevent my enemies from getting that VTOL.

Starbuckfrack, again, if I've been in the game from the beginning, I wont' dashboard.  But I will not take credit for a loss that had literally nothing to do with me.

Risk26

Its not about the stats its about having fun in the game just no one likes to join a losing game or join at the last two seconds of a game. It the experience I'd rather play a game from beginning to end and not get a single kill than start late with VTOL Warships and Swarms over my head not knowing where to start and not having time to prepare and get my barings.

katamariskill

This would a nice option, i am sick of joining losing matches where i have no chance of winning (20-140) and the team i join is all extremly negative.

I don't know what it is but for some reason i am always on the bad team while the enemy has all MLG pro players.

I leave the match as soon i see that i have joined a match where i have no chance of winning with a bad team on my side, what should i do? stay and get raped by the MLG pros? no thank you.

I leave and search for a new match in hope to find a new fresh lobby where the playfield is equal.

FixBlops2

Risk26 wrote:

I feel as though this would be a very balancing addition to the game.  I won't deny that I dashboard sometimes, but, come on, when I join a game that is 3/4 overs and my enemy has dogs, a VSAT and a VTOL, what am I supposed to do?

inb4 "fight your way out".

The reasons that games are losing games and almost arefinished is because people like you dashboard.

Why should they implemement a system that helps you people when you quit ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

I hate it too but a lot of the people that complain about it are also the ones that quit out.  Or they complain that the could have won a close game if they had a full team.

Still, there should be some checks in place:  Game over in a few seconds?  Don't throw someone in just to give them an unearned loss.  And/or if someone gets thrown into a losing game, they should have a system in place that knows, and the next time throw them into a winning game.  Perhaps if you have no history of quitting you get a better chance to be thrown into a winning game.  Qut a lot?  Get thrown into a losing game.

But we all know nothing at all is going to change.  Still we will complain about it.

2o2p

2o2p wrote:

I hate it too but a lot of the people that complain about it are also the ones that quit out.  Or they complain that the could have won a close game if they had a full team.

Still, there should be some checks in place:  Game over in a few seconds?  Don't throw someone in just to give them an unearned loss.  And/or if someone gets thrown into a losing game, they should have a system in place that knows, and the next time throw them into a winning game.  Perhaps if you have no history of quitting you get a better chance to be thrown into a winning game.  Qut a lot?  Get thrown into a losing game.

But we all know nothing at all is going to change.  Still we will complain about it.

You do know that you will VERY rarely be put into a winning game because winners dont dashboard.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Terrible logic.

First, the people who were thrown in late are not the ones who quit. They are being punished because they are not in a party.

Second, most blow outs are not because of quitters, they are because of lag.

SanAndreasPsych1

Studios