How long does it take for stats/level to be fixed?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I played a Local match against bots because it kept saying "Servers not available", and when I was able to go online it said my stats were reset, but all it did was make me go back a level, give me lots of titles I never had like Mastery for guns I never use, and messed up my classes in private match so I have things like the Combat Axe as perk 1 and the VTOL Warship as perk 2 and a minigun as the 3rd wildcard.

Lunatic_Difficu
6 REPLIES 6

please tell me tbhey have fixed it... iv been deranked from level 48 to level 1, lost everythingSmiley Sad are the going to give me my stuff back?

jummyiy6mmk

It's been almost 12 hours now, does it usually take this long? Other things affected by it is locking everything I used the unlock tokens on and setting my unlock tokens to 0, making the game unplayable since I can't make a useful class on public matches and private matches have messed up classes I can't change.

Lunatic_Difficu

Don't hold your breath waiting, I had the same problem ages ago and never got anything back at all.

Make sure you contact Cutpuse on these forums with a private message and give him all the information you  have like time, previous rank etc and wait.

You will get a reply that states they are looking into it, but that's normally how far it goes.

When I complained in the forums all my posts about it got deleted so as I said don't hold your breath.

Hope you do get it sorted though.

pj600r

This sucks, I'd expect something like this to happen with IW, but not Treyarch. I hope it gets fixed, since I already beat the story mode, and zombies is boring solo.

Lunatic_Difficu

I think they've had it happen to so many people it will take ages to get to your problem because of the backlog of complaints.

By the time I'd got a reply I had regained all the levels and guns that I'd lost, but if it happened to me now I would just put the disc back in its box and play something else.

I've given up on the game now anyway and only look on the forums to see if any things changed, and I'm glad I didn't buy the season pass or DLC it would have been a waste of money.

pj600r

Yea I'm in the fire to I was told just play league play beause everything is unlocked

Already but I'm guess we are sol I was master with 1.70 kdr so to think I'm gonna do all that

Over not gonna happen at this rate I'm thinking of hacking which sucks but its millions

Of people who got screwed by their server shame on us for buying the game

Ps happen 2days ago go 2 message from activision but no restore.

trell032

Studios