Horrific League Play Lag

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I never played league play before the start of season seven, so I'm not sure if this is a new thing or not, but the league play games I've been getting into are extremely laggy but ONLY for a few players at a time.  Almost every single game that I join into, there is at least 2 players that have UNPLAYABLE red bar lag.  They can't move, they can't bring up their scoreboard, they can't shoot their gun, they are literally just sitting there not able to do anything.  This isn't just normal "your internet is complete trash" lag.  The affected players are playing just fine like everything's normal until it just hits out of no where and they can't do anything.  Then after about 3 or 4 minutes, they can start playing again like nothing happened.  There's something up with the league play servers or something.  This is CLEARLY a huge problem when these games are competitive and playing a man or two men down is impossible.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before or lately and know what's up?  I'm afraid to even start some games up because someone in the game is going to be lagging so bad they can't do anything.  Thanks for any responses.

Ejaculeet1
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Last for anywhere from 45 seconds to 3 minutes during a game when it hits me, and it's not my internet, it's something to do with the game or the games database servers.

KirikaRyoko

It is a glitch within the servers of league play. It isn't the server  per se, and its not your internet. For some reason the connection from your server to the league server is interrupted, but a connection is still there. It is like you are timing out/connection interrupted, yet you can still play. There is nothing you can do about it unfortunately. Just wait for it to go away.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

This is true, I got accused for ddosing by some players when I was playing legit. Apparently the whole game I was sitting at the start of the map spawn in SnD and yet I was killing people and they were shooting back? Yeah it was weird, it was only a one off and my connection felt perfectly fine, just felt bad for those guys that had a disadvantage.

cRaX1

Studios