Black Ops II Xbox 360

Am I the only person who can shoot somebody in the face and not kill them? This is something that's bugging the crap out of me! All I can see is someone's head, I shoot them in the FACE, and all I get are hitmarkers...

RazinTheBar
10 REPLIES 10
in reply to RazinTheBar

i get the same thing. not just you.

SoWhoFlungPoo
in reply to RazinTheBar

Happens to me too when it's lagging. Just makes the headglitching more and more useful.

Arppis
in reply to RazinTheBar

Headshots are totally random In the game more or less of the time.

I find it more easy when I need headshots (for camo's) just to put on a laser sight and hip fire.

When Aiming for the head it just won't register a lot of times.

The first gun I got gold was the B23R with a laser sight and an extended mag.

It was way more easy scoring those headshots while hipfiring.

Complete Bull if you ask me.

dweez1988
in reply to RazinTheBar

You're not alone....

HairyBubba1963
in reply to RazinTheBar

Not alone in this. especially when shooting head glitchers, nothing more frustrating than getting hit markers. All I can see is your head, and I hit you.. so...

Has just made the challegnes somewhat frustrating as I am trying to get headshots for camos.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to RazinTheBar

For some reason, I'm having an easy time getting headshots for the MSMC, the 5th SMG I'm working on getting gold followed by the burst fire Chicom QCB which I need to get gold for that diamond camo for every SMG. If an enemy isn't moving, my tip is shoot their head for a free headshot.

Xxace789xX

yeah, in theory. I've walked up on many a sniper put the gun, in most cases an AR, to the back of his/her dome and got squat for headshots. oh yeah i get a kill but no headshot.

spanky_smonkey
in reply to RazinTheBar

I got hit markers with the Death Machine at point blank range in the guy's face, and he kills me!?!?  I want to like this game, but I am having trouble getting past the lag compensation that hurts strong connections, and the small maps.  The game spawns enemies next to while I am calling in Care Packages.  The first few times I thought the game was just messing with me.  I alwys throw up a UAV before callign them in, and sure enough, the red dots pop up around me.  I hope Treyarch plans to address more issues with future patches.  So far this game feels like a waste of money.

For head shot help, you may want to try Control Freek adaptors if you have large hands.  I ordered a pair, and added one to my aiming toggle. The controller feels better in my hands now ( I have an 8 inch span from the bottom of my palm to the tip of my middle finger).  Another option might be a larger controller, but I have not looked into them yet.

NALIS

Thats just horrible luck.

eXxcursioN

Studios