Black Ops II Xbox 360

in reply to madmigginspies

If you take it high enough, and are willing to sit on the phone, the people at XBOXLIVE HQ or whatever will refund your points.

iKushtyy

Great so I try a game of HCCTF. Opposite team ties down all spawn point and i get killed 14 times straight without moving more than ten steps. I bail game and will probably get probation now !

This is exactly why i played HCFFA.

Its gotta come back surely

madmigginspies

this is crap why remove HCFFA what a bunch of dicks. they need to f##k off the core modes as they are shit as put half a clip in someone in core mode and they dont die. Hardcore mode should have the same amount of playlist as core mode as the comunity has half the people playing Hardcore modes why can the do this to make it fair on all us Hardcore Players as we send the same money as core players but only get 4 game modes and then the take one of the best harecore modes out

Mike80

HC FFA is all i played. i cant even understand why it was taken out. team matches r too crowded for me and Core games do no make sense to me. u have to empty your entire mag to get only ONE kill

havoc6789

Utterly shocked.  When I saw that FFA wasn't in the playlist my face got red with anger.  This isn't the first time that COD games have screwed over HC fans.  I remember when there was no HC version of CTF.  To take out FFA is insanity though!  Here I am complaining about the fact that we don't ever get to play Demolition or Sabotage, now they take out my favorite mode along with a bunch of my friends favorites?  Almost ever FPS has a FFA mode.  It is just standard and absolutely ridiculous to take out of the game.  If you want to put it to a vote, do it in the game itself...Not some website I go to after the fact just to create an account and bitch.

On a sidenote...I am sure a lot of people are complaining about the probation period.  I am not a fan either.  Simple solution for you guys: If you kill a teammate a 3rd time, make their respawn take a minute.  For every additional kill add another 30 seconds.  I shouldn't be penalized when I go 40-10 with 4 flags captured just to have a lighting strike boot me out of a game.  I wish you guys would just nail it one time!  I know you can't please everyone but this is appauling.  If FFA isn't added soon I will never buy another DLC or new COD ever again.  I am a huge fan but you guys are starting to cross lines I never thought would be crossed.  I let a lot of things go that bothered me in games prior. 

dirtybaker1331

yup. it's gone. apparently it was unpopular. now i have to look at a person's head to ensure it's not green before I shoot. i have to scramble to get a kill while the others play strategically by camping. i tried that HC KC because i was trying to find something else that was fun. not working out. k/d dropping like a rock and im actually raging.

HC FFA was every man for himself. i like the cam after a death because it prevented camping. you have no one's back and no one has yours; no one to blame but yourself when you sucked.

havoc6789

I agree with what you say about having to wait for the green icons to appear.  I've accidentally killed team mates because it takes too long for it show up, and other times waited for it to show only to be killed by an enemy. Atleast in HCFFA i knew what ever i saw i could shoot without fear of penalty.

Scanning through the other players whilst waiting to respawn was cool too. Although I threw to many grenades at spawn.

I hope these threads keep popping up on the forum serving as a reminder to the powers that be they've not made changes for the better as far as some of us are concerned.

PinkBootsOn

hc ffa is all i play and now i feel the game is finished for kill comfirmed for ffa gtfo r.i.p ffa you will be missed anyweay time for far cry 3 now

DIRTYDT84

I know HC KC isn't FFA but I suggest playing that. I feel your pain, they ruined HC TDM so I moved on to hc kc. The new hc tdm and hc tdm are the same game only tdm has no tags. There is no point in playing hc tdm over hc kc because you get so much more xp playing hc kc. Good luck, I'm playing the previous releases as well just to experience hc tdm again. Seriously, try hc kc.

Restore_Hardcore
in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I've tried KC and I dont like it.

PinkBootsOn

Studios