Black Ops II Xbox 360

in reply to Rednecksniper39

There is room for HC FFA, no need to remove it because most people playing HC FFA Dont vote on forums????????????????

Cyberrblob

That isn't Treyarch's problem. This forum is for people who are devoted to the game enough to give an input and help. Making an account just to complain does not include that. They have ALWAYS removed smaller playlist. They got rid of a 1,500 playlist to make room for a 10,000 player playlist. A smart business move.

Rednecksniper39
in reply to Rednecksniper39

The forum may be for devoted players but my copy of the game i paid for is devoted entirely to me. That gives my point of view on its content just as much validity as anyone elses and when a part of that game  which i have paid for is removed without consultation or consent i have a right to have my opinions heard. It seems the forum is the only way to do that and even then, the response we non forumites is getting is basically. Just piss off will you we 'devoted players' have decided what you can play and what you cant'.

A case of all COD players are equal but some are more equal than others isnt it ?

The point that keeps bing made is that its non just a game mode that has been removed. HCFFA was an entrely different way of playing the game to any of the other modes on offer now and it is obviously sorely missed by many.

Not missed by the majority maybe but sorely missed by a lot of people who had bought the game (in my case certainly) based upon or at least knowing that it contained HCFFA.

How would you feel if you bought a brand new ferrari then two weeks later the engine was swapped for a smart car engine because another group of people decided that they preferred to drive a more environmentally freindly car ? Pretty pissed i bet

madmigginspies
in reply to madmigginspies

madmigginspies wrote:

How would you feel if you bought a brand new ferrari then two weeks later the engine was swapped for a smart car engine because another group of people decided that they preferred to drive a more environmentally freindly car ? Pretty pissed i bet

Your comparing apples to oranges here. What Treyarch did was a smart business decision. Even without input from the people on this forum they probly would have removed it anyway. They removed a playlist which rarely had more then 1,500 players in favor for one that regularly has more then 10,000 players. You may have paid for the game but you in no way actually own it. Read the disclaimer on the back of your box stating they have the right to change the game whenever they want without notice.

Rednecksniper39
in reply to madmigginspies

madmigginspies wrote:

Here is where you screwed up the comparison. What they did was exactly the OPPOSITE of what you posted. They took the smart car engine out and put in a Ferrari engine. They took a playlist that had around 1200 people playing at any given time and made a playlist that has around 10,000 people playing it at any given time.

propipe

i signed on today saw there was no more HC FFA, took this stupid game out of my xbox and now im heading to gamestop to buy halo 4. THANKS FOR RUINING COD TREYARCH...

adamzlivinitup

seriously WTF!! replace any of the othe team games FFA is the ONLY game type where in order to win you need to rely purely on your skill and not on your team!!! im a hc ffa ONLY player due to this fact .... i HATE losing because someone on your team is a dumb ***** that thinks hes good cause he has 50 kills on kc and barely any tags recoverd ... ive lost many games because of idiots like this!!! BRING BACK FFA!! how is it that ppl play team games and have no mics or even if they do the only thing they use the mic for is to ***** you might as well be playing on your own .... ohh wait there WAS a game mode like that !!! BRING BACK FFA!! plz thnx

d34thchild

I'm VERY upset!! This makes absolutely NO sense.

"Not enough Hardcore game modes? Let's take away another!"

If I had known that this was going to happen, I might have thought twice about buying Black Ops 2. I love team games, but much like everyone else, HC FFA is where people go when friends aren't on. EVEN a place where we can play against our friends.

HC FFA was the only HC game mode that you didn't have to worry about one of your teammates hogging all of the kills. It's not fair! Taking this out discourages people from developing their OWN skills, and promotes people to rely on the "All Star MVP" to win the game.

Please, if you have ANY heart, bring back HC FFA.

Give the Underdogs a shot!

roguezombie182

I want hardcore free for all back right away. I cant stand playing the team games since i dont really have many friends that can play the same time i can. So solo play is the best. The core version drives me crazy since it takes a ton of shots to kill someone. I was really enjoying this game alot until they removed hardcore FFA. I honestly dont like the game that much anymore and hav recommended to my other friends not to purchase the game.

Packerdan

I too loved HHFFA playing it nearly 100% of my time in game. As many have already said the problem is that there is now no non team based HC game play. If you dont like team games or core games then you are screwed completely.

Surely HCKK is pretty much the sam as HKTDM isnt it why not just have one or the other ?or moshpit them ?

I am also super gutted as i had just ordered the DLC the day before it was removed. There is no way on this earth i would have bought it without HCFFA ! now i have spunked off £80+ on a game i probably wont play.

The community may well have voted to bin HCFFA for another team game. Maybe thats because the majority of people who use the forum are team game type people and FFA players or more , well solo type people ? its like asking a forum for BNP members if they would like to see less immigration.

How many of the people posting about how gutted they are have never or rarely posted before ?

madmigginspies

Studios