Black Ops II Xbox 360

Me and about 10 of my friends play Hardcore FFA!

We are dissolutioned as to why it was removed as it was popular?

Cyberrblob
40 REPLIES 40

I am often on hardcore ffa when my team mates arent online. I use it to help practice the maps without having to worry about my silent team mates.

Will it be coming back, and why was it ever taken from us.

shotboysparky

Call of Duty is dying my friends. Its alive and kicking with all the noobs who are new to the game, but for us vets it is dying. HC is all I play and to see what IW did last year with ricochet and now what 3arch did with our playlists and no respawn times? R.I.P. CoD. Respawn Entertainment, save us!!

Ghost_Squad7678
in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Well i for one after nearly 7 years of being a COD addict am seriously considering a change of game, think a look at the new Halo might be in order as this BO2 is useless to me now ....... GGrrrrrreat, well done !!!!!

SuspectRed4eva
in reply to SuspectRed4eva

I hear you! They managed to ruin HC in one day. Kill 2 birds with one stone they said. Kill HC FFA and convert HC into Core. I am upset how they give us the same game every year and for the last 2 years have ruined HC altogether! Time for a new game for sure!

Ghost_Squad7678
in reply to SuspectRed4eva

Yeah I agree...I've got maybe 2 hrs into HALO and have been looking for a reason to play more.  With HC FFA  I'll tell myself alright couple games then let's switch....does that ever happen HELL NO.  Now with this option gone the answer is pretty simple.  So......I'll see you on the battlefield SPARTAN!!

GO MASTER CHIEF!!!!!!! 

Thepungent1

HC Free For All ---> WILL NOT R.I.P!!! We will fight and complain untill we GET IT BACK!!!!...
This is all I ever play 99.9% of the times.  THIS IS NOT COOL!!!!!

Lets get up & stand up, DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT!!

Bob Marley.

DeRm241

I don't know why they do this to us. We have been loyal. We have purchased everything they put out even though the game is pretty much the same every year. Hardcore fans must unite!

Ghost_Squad7678
in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

What you're failing to see us that HC players did unite and we asked for the removal of HC FFA. We traded up for a more popular mode. There's a large thread on here called hardcore modes with tons of input for this decision.

insanity2brilli

Yes lets fight to get ffa back on HC playlist!

Not much to ask is it?

Cyberrblob

Studios