Black Ops II Xbox 360

ya i agree thats all i ever play..all of us HCFFA players should band 2gether and ruin those teambased games somehow lol..

nelly91511

they took our money , no hardcore free for all, no DLC then for me !!!!, bring it back !!! or lose pro gamers !!!!

armarda1

Word. No DLC money is being spent on a ruined game here. Give HC at least a moshpit playlist. Oh and thanks for allowing us to take part in Nuketown too!! HC is dead.

Ghost_Squad7678

Treyach has always been known for having Hardcore Free-for-All -- so why take it out?  This is my favorite game type, even when my friends are on, I have a hard time leaving HC FFA.  It's the one game type us hardcore players can play without worrying about other teammates costing us a win.  In other words, HC FFA is like boxing, if I lose, its because of myself -- not a teammate who wasn't giving it their all.

BRING BACK HC FFA -- PLEASE!

aaliq
Highlighted

Let's not give them anymore of our money. That is the only true way to protest this insanity.

Ghost_Squad7678
in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Don't give em a dime that's a good start ...but if we really want to take a stand then we need to stop playing the game. When they see a drastic decrease in the #'s of real guys that are able to stay firm they have to bring it back.  I am just so.....at a loss for words.  Why would they even consider that???

Thepungent1

This is an outrage, since the game has come out, I have played HC FFA and HC TDM, (TDM only when friends wanted to play). What am I sopposed to do now? I am a FFA player, and I hate Core, why, when so many people are complaining about lack of HC modes, would you add 1, then take another out? That does not do anything HC players have wanted. 3arc are stooping to levels that rival Infinity Ward now.

D3ath1011

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]  It's ALL I PLAY!! It's the sole reason I bought Ops 2 in the first place.  The bright side is you have saved me quite a bit of money since I will not be needing any new maps.

For us to fight back boys we'll need to stay off the servers all together and that means not playing the game.  Looks like I can finally get all my friends that played FFA to go play Halo instead.  And don't suggest core either.[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THOUSANDS BRING BACK HC FFA.  

Thepungent1
in reply to Thepungent1

We the HC customers asked for its removal. See the thread titled Hardcore Modes. You'll notice the number of responses and views. The community of HC players chose this.

insanity2brilli
in reply to insanity2brilli

This. HC players asked for its removal to make room to HC KC which has around 6x as many players playing. They have ALWAYS removed less popular playlist to make room for more popular ones.

Rednecksniper39

Studios