Good Players for Black Ops II

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I'm looking for good people to play with. Peferrably if your K/D is over a 2. Anyone? Gamertag: ambuhmassacre

ambuh
14 REPLIES 14

Do you play 6v6 Dom/TDM? I play solo mainly and have a 2 something kd and a 2.2 w/l hit me up

gt: sora v21

Sora_v21

I will add you shortly.

ambuh

You should look for 1-1.5KDR players instead of such high ones it creates a conflict of interest in games when you have to many high KDP people. You playing alone is one of the main reasons you have such a high KDP to begin with as people are not getting in your way of your kills. Maintaing a good balance is more important then KDR. The one thing I hate more then anything is playing in a full party with all 1.75+KDR people is turns into mayhem and leaves people starved for kills, killstreaks and negative KDR as well.

BC87

Actually, I had a 1.45 K/D playing alone. I wasn't happy with it, so I reset my stats and started only playing with good people. Now I'm maintaining a 2.85 K/D. I like playing with people who play the objective and call out. It's not fun for me if I have to constantly carry the team or lose because I have bad teammates.

ambuh

K/D is high cause you play solo and people arent getting in your way of kills?  There is a first for everything.

CowboySr

I dont have a 2.0 KD but am very team orientated. I like to communicate and be organized. Rob Rod 420 add me. My KD isnt great because I play objectives with odd classes. Like my Domination shield class with throwing axes, go way negative, but end up top 3 if not 1 with score due to capping flags and defending. Maybe hear from you later

robrod

If you play on a decent team its nearly impossible to run a really high k/d without camping in a corner because if everyone is doing their job and communicating there aren't enough kills to go around to post amazing numbers. And one death then has a higher impact on your overall results/stats. My k/d sucks-but my team and I WIN anytime the other team isn't running seconds ahead of us. I got the Kill Confirm Master emblem blindingly fast compared to anyone else I know-while maintaining a firm .73 K/d. So what's in a number?

Cable991

I don't know what people you guys play with, but when I play headquarters with my tryhard friends, we all get 60+ kills. I can see not enough kills going around if you're playing TDM.

ambuh

Last time I played HQ I went 50+. But the game before we were spawned killed out of existence due to stupid greenies. Mode is broke, IMO, so I stay out of it. KC/TDM/CTF is all I bother with unless I'm in Chaos Moshpit.

Cable991

Studios