Black Ops II Xbox 360

Whats up with the games where there is a full lobby and one team has 7 people and the other has 5. Even seen one match where my bro was on a team with 4 and the opposing team had 8.

And yesterday I experinced one of the most game breaking glitches. I had to change classes to respawn. Everysingle time I respawned. I actually took me several minutes to figure even that out. I was just laying over by middle car on the street side of nuketown pressing buttons till finally changing classes spawned me.

Also after being destroyed an option on screen was asking me to control a sentry gun if I wanted. What sentry gun. The one the enemy emp? doh

Also one complaint. Get rid of this lag comp. I pay for a ballin' net connection. I am tired of getting wacked around corners and these 2 bar connectors killing me before I round a corner on my screen. Getting killed after I have ran behind something. Why punish the person with the good connection to help these slow connection.

I guess one more complaint. Thanks for giving these damn shotguns a longer range. Really what the hell. Longbarrel? shesh.

Fix your game. I don't mean nerf or buff anything. I mean fix the broken stuff. Like mentioned above and also matchmaking. What did you guys do. Take MW3's crap matchmaking system and use it? Feels like it

chemojay
5 REPLIES 5

chemojay wrote:

Also one complaint. Get rid of this lag comp. I pay for a ballin' net connection. I am tired of getting wacked around corners and these 2 bar connectors killing me before I round a corner on my screen. Getting killed after I have ran behind something. Why punish the person with the good connection to help these slow connection.

I guess one more complaint. Thanks for giving these damn shotguns a longer range. Really what the hell. Longbarrel? shesh.

Fix your game. I don't mean nerf or buff anything. I mean fix the broken stuff. Like mentioned above and also matchmaking. What did you guys do. Take MW3's crap matchmaking system and use it? Feels like it

You do realize they just made a patch to fix matchmaking.

As well as it means NOTHING if you have a super fast internet connection. the game only uses .4 up and .4 down.

The system doesnt punish people with a good connection. BTW how do you know if every game you got the good connections and everyone else has crap internet, every game ? do you ask them all ? Maybe YOU are the one in the lobby with the worst connection.

starbuckfrack Level 72
in reply to starbuckfrack

I have 100down and 6 up. I am not saying I have the best/fastest connection. But I know thats not the worst. Just saying I watch kill cams and a person with 2 bars has came around the corner and shot me, when on my screen they havent came around the corner yet. also run into many where I have gotten several hitmarkers and I watch the kill cam and I didn't even shoot on their screen. This would make me think my net connection is crap. But I check it often to make sure I am getting the speeds I am supposed to. if it only uses .4 up and .4 down I am going to back off my connection speed and save some money.

chemojay

The killcam was never meant to be accurate. Its not a forensics tool. Its just for entertainment.

Every player is not ever going to be in sync.

starbuckfrack Level 72

PLEASE LISTEN UP PEOPLE/TREYARCH!!! I already found a glitch the second game after the Update!!!

This glitch happends when you go into a game (a round based game like Dom,Dem, S&D etc.)

then you wanna pop up the scoreboard (by pressing SELECT) and they hover over some random teammate/enemy and press Y. You can see that there are a few options here, but then dont do anything just leave the window open. But after the round swiched, the window will be ''melted'' on your screen. (i dont really know how to describe this) and that round you will not be able to do anything.

YOUR WHOLE SCREEN IS BLURY AND ONLY YOUR CROSSHAIRS ARE LIT UP (The normal white colour). While this glitch is happening, you cant: quit, respawn or press any button on your controller, the only solution is wait for the game to end OR dashboard!!!

Founder = Karrecod

nicocod

I played all day yesterday and my brother had this happen to him 2 times. Also seen more games with 8 vs 4 and 7 vs 5.

chemojay

Studios