Forcing myself to enjoy this game

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Its not the change in game style i dislike about this game. i can handle that.  Its the fact i am always far behind the rest of the lobby and shots that should hit do not. I dont mind Losing or getting killed legit but when i die 2 seconds after getting behind cover its just unbareable.

Rize_BHo

The connection issues are the problem not the game itself. The game is actually well put together in terms of pick 10 system weapons, maps, game modes. I like everything about BO2 but it is definately an unbalanced game where Lag decides outcome of the match and not who plays best the majoirty of the time.

DaveW11

I feel they killed the game for me when they took the spawn timer out of hardcore team death.  All I ever played was true hardcore and had I known of this change I would not have bought the game.  Thanks 3arc for ruining the only mode you could be sure there wasn't any boosting going on.

oustinks2

If it ain't fun don't play it.

After almost a month-and-a-half of trying to like this game I've decided I'll be swinging by my local gamestop to find out how much they'll give me for it.

I've heard around $30 - kinda sucks being as that's less than half what I paid but at this stage putting 7-8 gallons of gas in my car is worth far more than continuing to bang my head against this wall.

spuddogg

I feel your pain. I was on the bad side of lag and it just magically disappeared. For a few weeks, the lag was unbearable. I play TDM 99% of the time and my KD went down from 1.5 down to 1.2 in just a week. It's now back to 1.5 and still climbing I did nothing to my connection. There is definitelty something wrong with this game and I hope not to be back on the bad side of lag.

I suggest you try and stop playing the game for a bit then comeback in January when the DLC drops. I'm pretty sure they will drop an update before the DLC and i do hope it will fix your lag. The game is okay when you're on the good side of it.

Run_N_Gunning_C

the only thing keeping me from throwing this crap game is zombies

MLG_WaTaRi

I think BO2 is better than Halo 4 by a long shot.  Halo 4 IMO was a bigger joke than ODST.

Vrruumm

dont try to enjoy it, if you dont enjoy it, then ok, dont enjoy it, lag issues WONT be fixed as its everyone's Internet connection :c...

you could try to play something else, come back later, if not fixed, keep doing until you like it

EmblemE1

Why bother, I don't force myself to drink COD liver oil. See what gallp did here

gallp13

I don't force myself to kill people, I just do it because I enjoy doing it.

Luckily they will always respawn...

Vrruumm

Studios