Forcing myself to enjoy this game

Black Ops II Xbox 360

thanks, you are right.

FixBlops2

Honestly, its up to you, and I think you may be over-analyzing it a bit.

Its a game. I play to have fun. If something is getting in the way of me having fun, either I am just not playing well or my connection is no good... I do something else.

This game has been fun for me. I get lousy connection games as well, but I don't obsess over those. If they are persistent, I will either play Custom Games against the Bots or throw another disc in.

Not worth getting stressed over.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

thanks.

FixBlops2

It's a horrid experience, kind of like gambling against people packing loaded dices every time you play against them. If youve done all you can to optimise your connection then there is little choice but to stop playing it regularly. I went through exactly the same thing with MW3 for many, many months. By January I basically stopped playing it regularly. Instead I went hunting for notable story mode type titles I missed over the previous year (they were nice and cheap too!), it meant I went back to MW3 once every two weeks or so to see if there's any improvement. If there wasn't I didn't really mind as I was busy engrossed with other games. By the time things smoothed out the game was well past the halfway mark so I decided f**k no to buying any of their DLC. Stop agonising over BO2 if it sucks online, do not pay for any more services related to it until your satisfied it works for you. And look into other games in the meantime.

RatedM2

I hear what u r saying, but why force yourself to play a game u dont like. I started at MW2 and loved all of them whether i was better at some of them or not, i also love MW3 and  after playing this load of gobshite i am more than happy to go back to it and play with masses that are still on that game. This is a childrens game with a cert 18(go figure). Its also a Beta version and i for one feel totally had up. I had the game the day it came out and have give it 6 weeks cus i thought i must be missing something or needed to adapt, alas no, its just piss poor but in these times every business seems to be ripping people off, spend millions on marketing, TV ad campaigns, basically lots of gloss, just to give us a two-bit game/service. Treyarch can kiss my ass and i sincerely hope they go bust as a result of this steaming pile of faecal matter (i can but only dream). cant wait to trade it in!!!

AfrikaHot

Oh yeah, and the lies about quickscoping and spawning. I cant understand why they opened their mouth promising to fix these issues in particular when they have done the complete opposite. The only thing i can think of is they get adrenaline rushes and orgasms from lying thru their teeth. first...quickscoping is easier, you clowns!  Two....spawn killing, or should i say spawn genocide is an effing joke....there i feel better and am now going to shoot the carcasses of the fallen on MW3 to satisfy my need headshotsSmiley Happy

AfrikaHot

Sounds like you suck at the game op. I have lag problems but I still destroy peoplemmaybe you need to get better internet and only put on best for connection. And sorry MW3 is still unprecedented garbage.

THA_SUPER_DEVIL

I agree with MW3 being garbage.

Vrruumm

This game is garbage. WaW was a better outing for Treyarch.

neurotravellers

I actually like BO2.  Most people just cannot adapt to change that is why they think this game is bad.  I think it is a great game with great opportunity and potential.  MW3 was just terrible in general.

Vrruumm

Studios