Black Ops II Xbox 360

Perhaps not as pay DLC, but like how MW3 brought back Terminal.

Sauska234

Sauska234 wrote:

Would anyone else like to see Firing Range return in a DLC?

People on this thread are saying that they don't want to pay for maps they already have, and I totally get that point of view.

...however, I'd totally be down to pay $15 for a re-skinned Black Ops 2 map pack with Firing Range, Summit, Stadium & Havana. ****As long as it was an ADDITIONAL map pack available for sale and did NOT take the place of 1 of the 4 new map packs to be released for BO2****

r8edtripx

you people that say you would pay 15 bucks for a dlc to include 4 maps for a previous game are retarded. honestly. if i am paying 15 bucks for a dlc it better be for every map they had in black ops 1 not 4 of the most popular.

iverbure

iverbure wrote:

you people that say you would pay 15 bucks for a dlc to include 4 maps for a previous game are retarded. honestly. if i am paying 15 bucks for a dlc it better be for every map they had in black ops 1 not 4 of the most popular.

Sure, if I could get all the maps for $15, even better. ...but I'd still pay $15 for my favorite BO maps reskinned for BO2. $15 is a good bang for my buck for those maps.

Ripped off, is having to spend $20 for parking at a Staples Center event where the tickets already cost you a good chunk of change, or paying $15 for a hamburger meal at Magic Mountain or some other theme park.

r8edtripx

I'm all for new maps but I'd love to see firing range make a come back

banned-again

I would love to see any map make a comeback. I do agree that it should either be free or a totally separate map pack so you can choose wether or not you want it.

freezepop5

Sure, but it would have to be free.

Not gonna pay for an old map that I already have on an older game.

dweez1988

Normally I would agree with the folks here saying that we should only be getting new content, however, Firing Range is such a good map (prolly my all-time favourite in the CoD series) that I personally wouldn't mind seeing it back in BLOPS2.

Maybe they will give it to us as a freebie? We live in hope, lol.

Jimi_Riddle1
in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

If they start rehashing old maps, they need to go to WaW.  BO1 was recent enough and advanced enough that we don't need more of it so soon.  WaW was pretty far back, and the game has changed enough that playing those awesome maps with current equipment would be a lot of fun.

Castle, Sub Pens, Seelow, Asylum.  I'd say Dome, but I loved Dome for being small and we don't need any more small maps.

The first map pack has a snow map, and that's good, but we need more than just one.  I want an entire map pack of night maps, because I am tired of their aversion to them.  Plaza doesn't count, I'm talking night like Nightfire, Hanoi and Makin.

Also, need some weather- raining, snowing, visible winds like in Vortex. 

Also, stop with the chest-high wall simulator.  Why does every single corner have a barrel or crates, and crates under every window so nobody can snipe or camp?  I don't camp, I get bored if I can't find someone to shoot at within a few seconds, but that doesn't mean every room needs 4 entrances.

ChronoZombie

"bonus BLOPS redux DLC" 10$

r33k

Studios