Favorite Game Mode?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hey whats up guys I am wondering what your favorite game mode in Black Ops 2 is. I don't really like Search and Destroy because that is to slow paced for me. I like gamemodes that are more fast paced. For instance Hardpoint. That is one of my favorite game modes in the game because it is really fast paced and almost everyone plays the objective and you don't get those "noobs" camping in the back as much. Here is a video i made about it a while ago. Check it out if you want. But be sure to leave your favorite game mode and why as a response to this discussion! Thanks 

Renembrence
6 REPLIES 6

I also really like Domination. One of the best gamemodes as well

Renembrence

i agree, i like hardpoint, but i also like capture the flag, except for the spawn delay in it. domination has always been my favorite, and i see what they were trying to do with the split matches, giving both teams a fair shot, but in my opinion it really has taken the flow out of it. honestly have to say that now i don't necessarily have a favorite, so i've been playing mainly mercenary moshpit and just playing a bunch on all the modes. i absolutely hate search and destroy, though. i'm not the greatest player, so i'm spending way too much time watching other players play.

wikked75

I agree 100% lol Capture the flag would be AMAZING without a spawn delay. Also the split rounds in domination just takes away your grove and ruins the flow.

Renembrence
Highlighted

Did they remove hardcore in Black Ops 2?

Renembrence

My favorite all time is WAR, but they have negelcted that since WaW.  Domination used to be my favorite, but the split rounds thing along with the short timer sort of takes the edge off of it.  Demolition is probably best now.

ChronoZombie

I used to love playing Ground War, but now it's flooded with Team Deathmath and Kill Confirmed. I loved it because of the high amount of players and Domination. Now, since there's a one in three chance of it being Domination and now that the gamemode has two rounds, I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

I'm starting to love Search And Destroy again. I never really played that gamemode since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I'm starting to enjoy it again.

Vespervin

Studios