FIX THIS TREYARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

You know, I think my W/L Ratio is like 0.7 or lower and it doesn't bother me any. Only time I quit out of a lobby is when I join one with an enemy team having ridiculous score streaks out and I can't seem to get a foot hold no matter what I try.

Izdureal

finish the game, and wait for the next match to start...

WHAT THEY COULD ACTUALLY DO, is copy the wii's mw3 join in session/public matches thing, it was that if you joined a game that already started, you didnt get the loss or the win

DontBanMyAccoun

Put a new statistic into the game (matches completed ratio) and then put rage quiters into rage quiter lobbies and players with high complete ratio with other players with high complete ratio, everyone wins.

Fighting games have it (complete matches ratio) and shooters should copy it.

FixBlops2

I think this is my favorite idea I have read on these forums.

Izdureal

Thanks bro. Fighting games have it, in Tekken Tag 2 you can avoid players with high disconnect ratio if you want, i wish CoD had this feature as well.

FixBlops2

Or they can just put a skill based ranking system in and the the better players move up because they beat better players.

Vrruumm

I am not a fan of this agressive skill based matchmaking, most people i've played with had only good K/D and SPM because they dashboard every single time when they don't do well.

You can not fake a complete match ratio but you can fake your skill statistics.

FixBlops2

I am in Master Division in league and I think that if they work on that matchmaking this game could continue to grow competitively.

Vrruumm

League could be a good thing but its not solo player friendly enough for my taste. All my friends i play with are 25-40 years old, have a wife, kids and work, its rare when all of them are online at the same time, and i don't wanna make "new friends" just to play one certain game, thats why i play solo for the most part.

FixBlops2

Incorporating microtransactions into the game is much more important than making improvements to players' gaming experience. JIP sucks a big fat D., but 3arch doesn't give a crap. What's new?

Proclaimor

Studios