FIX THIS TREYARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

donnyDonFrances
19 REPLIES 19

Yes Join in Progress needs to be removed.  If someone backs out just let the game end or continue with only one person on the other team instead of putting more people in just to take someone else's loss.

Vrruumm

Quit lobby hopping then! Who cares if you join a session in progress when you first sign on? Play it out then start a fresh match. You want ppl waiting for a new game to start all the time? Have you not thought about the incredibly long wait times you'll experience if you can't join a game in progress? I get your point but I would rather start playing right away rather than wait forever for a new match to starf. And what it after waiting a while and the game is about to start a group backs out? You'll be stuck waiting again.

Restore_Hardcore

Actually if lobbies ended after each game like in Halo 3 then wait times would be quite short.  You still had to wait for players to get matched up, but it was a much better matchmaking system by far.

Vrruumm

Jumping into a game is not an issue unless you care about your win/loss stats. I love trying to turn the tide after jumping in, more of a rewarding challenge. I don't play Halo so I can't compare the two.

Restore_Hardcore

Joining progress into a game is an issue no matter what even if you care about something like win/loss or not.  I may care about my W/L, but that doesn't make it is okay to join progress in any game winning or losing.  Halo 2/3 matchmaking system was very well done and has worked for 9 years.

League Play is how all matchmaking should be, no join in progress.

Vrruumm

People hate getting put into losing matches but are they afraid the other team is too good and they're gonna get owned?

Restore_Hardcore

Why are you asking me questions?

Vrruumm

You replied to me sir. Anyway I'm not going to argue with you about this, 3arc isn't gonna respond to this guy's twitter thing anyway. Peace.

Restore_Hardcore

The scorestreaks are overpowered, when you join a match in progress and the enemies team has VSAT, Dogs, Lodestar, Swarm and all the stuff up in the air then there is not much you can do but hiding in a corner with blindeye till the scorestreaks disappear and this is what many people won't do it (sitting in corners).

You are a HC player, Core is different than HC. In core you see all the overpowered scorestreaks at once, in HC you barely see any high scorestreaks.

Blindeye protects you from Swarm but then you get destroyed by VSAT and Dogs, and it doesn't helps when your team mates go 2-40, 1-50, 3-25.

Its simply not fun.

FixBlops2

Studios