Everyone that plays solo....join Merc. Moshpit.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Everyone that plays solo....join Merc. Moshpit.

There are numerous advantages and no disadvantages.

1. if you hate getting stomped by parties you should join.

2. if the game is getting boring you should join...you can play all the game modes.

3. you can expand your horizons by playing the various game modes..this will also make you a better player.

Cant really think of anything else. But a question for solo players: why dont you play merc. moshpit?

y0ssar1an22
10 REPLIES 10

Two reasons for me:

1. the pool of players is small. I have a hard enough time as is trying to find a decent lobby and moshpit exacerbates the issue

2. I can't stand the pace of S&D and most always vote for this vs. other available objective games

I jump on once in a while and if I find a lobby with decent hit detection stick it out but that's it. Otherwise I move to the modes with more players.

snorubit1

I play Mercenary a lot and Mercenary CTF is amazing, it feels like a complete different game. I just can't stand Merc SnD and Merc HQ.

FixBlops2

I would play merc moshpit more if it had just the ground war gamemodes. (Domination/KC/TDM) I don't really like S&D/CTF/etc

adeadfox

In reply to all 3...

SnD usually gets skipped.

As for the lower playbase, if you join you can increase the numbers. And if enough join it can be where all the solo players play, and leave the rest to the parties.

y0ssar1an22

Not true by my direct experience. Usually gets voted for in lieu of other game types as I have already stated.

snorubit1

When I'm running solo I play Merc Moshpit. Usually end up teaming with a few cool "green guys" and moving over to party playlist.

Moderator Moderator
Highlighted

I've been playing merc moshpit lately and really been loving the variety of modes.   I agree solo players should move to it.    I have absolutely no problem finding games.   Live in Indiana..

snoops071

I wish more people would find their way into this playlist. It's really only playable during the day when there's over 1000 people and even then it can get somewhat annoying. Outside of not having to play against parties I love the moshpit of game modes. I love objective games and having the moshpit is awesome but the list is just so underpopulated it's tough finding games.

DeuceDouglas

Mercenary is full of boosters, sadly. Its the only worth gamemode in the game and its ruined by kids who want their useless titles and camos.

FixBlops2

Studios