Earned my first probation in over six years

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Ss78_ wrote:

Just checked, it only shows up to q3 and the uk was above in all I checked.

my bad q3 sorry, but again thats just akami while its pretty accurate they collate off thier own systems and again it relates to bandwidth

Maccabi Level 75

Yes it relates to bandwidth, the infrastructure provides the bandwidth. Maybe I see it differently from you but personally if the country is higher on those graphs that's enough info to tell me the state of the countries internet, c wut i dud thar.

Ss78_

Thanks for clearing that up........... It's our fault we get a full ping to the host in France and thier friends in the lobby can only get a 3 bar! 

GetOverYourSelf1

GetOverYourSelf wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up........... It's our fault we get a full ping to the host in France and thier friends in the lobby can only get a 3 bar! 

you know what your main problem is.. you like a few others here assume everything is "you"centric when trying to score a point.

theres 12 /18 players in a session why would the bad session be down to you then?

Maccabi Level 75

Thats rich coming from you! as you try and shut anything down and point out this or thart aint valid for wehatever reason because you hav'nt an issue! FFS you even tried to say that shots of STILL footage were not valid for the reason of.............LAG!!!!!!  THASTS PROBOBLY THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I'VE POSTED TO THIS SITE. you seriously sound like the North Korean Government.

GetOverYourSelf1

GetOverYourSelf wrote:

Thats rich coming from you! as you try and shut anything down and point out this or thart aint valid for wehatever reason because you hav'nt an issue! FFS you even tried to say that shots of STILL footage were not valid for the reason of.............LAG!!!!!!  THASTS PROBOBLY THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I'VE POSTED TO THIS SITE. you seriously sound like the North Korean Government.

you know if you're going to try to berate me i will give you the same advice i give others of your ilk..

if you're going to state i said something i suggest you provide proof of that else *inserts 4 letter accronym*  *sighs yet another new account that has mostly replied to just me really getting old now

wierd though of all the things i get accused of not once has any member of the cbg ever managed to provide said proof..

also free protip when this thread gets locked due to the flaming.. dont assume theres some conspiracy at play as you lot usually do,

Maccabi Level 75

Like i said " A Characature" of yourself. With an air of childishness too! You prove it with near every post.... so please carry on.

GetOverYourSelf1

Oddly the first flaming was the use of the insult "xenophobe" subsequent posts smack of hypocrisy to me.

Mahburg1

Mahburg wrote:

Oddly the first flaming was the use of the insult "xenophobe" subsequent posts smack of hypocrisy to me.

You're comments about laggy french players and the follow up comments about the french having worse internet infrastructure to the uk shows contempt towards the french as a result which wierdly is one of the dictionary definitions of a xenophobe.

your point was again?

Maccabi Level 75

Where the hell is your point in this you ridiculous little man!   Deflecting the issue!

GetOverYourSelf1

Studios