Earned my first probation in over six years

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Earned my first probation in over six years

in reply to Scorr

Theres no doubt about that. 

one_more

in reply to Mahburg1

so you came here to complain that due to your own xenophobic attitude towards the french you felt the need to back out and got punished as a result.

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

http://tancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Jon-Stewart-Facepalm-300x240.jpg

SanAndreasPsych1

in reply to Maccabi

Really, you view a distance and regional infrastructure issue <french lobbies being significantly wan broadband as "Xenophobic" ?>

Not sure what meds you are on Macabbi but I would suggest a new presicription old son?

Mahburg1

in reply to Mahburg1

Mahburg wrote:

Really, you view a distance and regional infrastructure issue <french lobbies being significantly wan broadband as "Xenophobic" ?>

Not sure what meds you are on Macabbi but I would suggest a new presicription old son?

wheres the issue , im assuming your uk based from your terminology in your firsdt post.. france is local to us , if you dont get a good ping to france then thats not the game thats your isp/connection.

My use of xenophobic was purely in relation to the fact you cited laggy french lobbies, as im sure like many uk players you see french players and back out or just assume the games going to be bad.

heck im in wales and its very rare i dont have 4 bars and smooth gameplay in french lobbies.

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Well you have been lucky then, My experience with French lobbies differs from yours however thats no excuse for hurling Xenophobe around without knowing your facts, yes I am UK based <Lincs> I play with Lots of EU players, a number of my Friends list are Dutch and US players.

I have issues with French lobbies due to the nature of a number of players on Wan broadband.

Dont specifically have issues with Others apart from occassional Italian and spanish lobbies when they are in more rural areas <which is why I didnt add those in>.

Also I have two ISPS at home and have run tests of the Office Broadband, the issues remain the same <not ISP related>.

Mahburg1

in reply to Mahburg1

Mahburg wrote:

I have issues with French lobbies due to the nature of a number of players on Wan broadband.

erm smallish point france has a much better internet infrastructure than the uk does. Heck end of last year our new "broadband minister" cited france as one of the countries we look up to and aspire too when it comes to internet infrastrcture.

Sorry totally disagree with you lets leave it at that we arent gonna agree

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Not according to the akamai state of the internet graphs. UK is above france the last time I checked, they do have that wifi stuff though but I'm not sure I'd call that better when gaming is concerned.

Ss78_

in reply to Ss78_

Ss78_ wrote:

Not according to the akamai state of the internet graphs. UK is above france the last time I checked, they do have that wifi stuff though but I'm not sure I'd call that better when gaming is concerned.

unless you're refering to a different akami report ive got the q4 2012 state of the internet one  in front of me as i type , thats relating to bandwidth .

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Just checked, it only shows up to q3 and the uk was above in all I checked.

Ss78_

Studios