Earned my first probation in over six years

Black Ops II Xbox 360

He made the point saying that all these ME ME ME posts never think about the rest of the team.  The whole lobby is most likely having the same problems but you could care less is his point at least from the first comment.

asianman12

Missed the point again I see..... I think he's refering to the FACT that playing in French lobbies can result in alot of 3 bar pings, who manage to do consistantly well.....even though their stats are a joke!  You do make me laugh though.... The irony of calling someone who plays online Xenophobic.Your attempt at deflecting the real issue just makes you look like a characature of your usual self...... which would'nt look out of place next to Kim Jong Un!

GetOverYourSelf1

It gets better, so I get thrown into an awful lobby again just now no hope of winning it, decide to stick with it <as folks suggest> wait for the next game for a fresh start <having taken the loss> get kicked as the game is on the last five seconds and placed in yet another losing game with no hope of doing anything useful <so two losses outside of my control> I have lost count of the numbers of times this has occurred to me.

By the way Maccabi I have been doing business in France and travelling there for over 30 years. I also am part owner in a bussiness in the south of Paris so I am fully familiar with the broadband infrastructure over there < I use it a lot when over there>.

Spent 10 days near Carcassone last year and can recommend Puy du Fou if anyone has kids <south of Le Mans>

http://www.puydufou.com/en

Mahburg1

Are you playing by yourself?  Are you checking your teams stats? Are they good/bad? A little more information would be nice instead of just flaming french people and others telling you that you deserve your probation.

asianman12
Highlighted

So basically OP is mad because he can't take a loss from joining a game in progress for whatever reason be it: losing game, French people, spawn traps, etc.

So he dashboards and receives a probation.  And he feels not at all to blame for it? 

Now I think I've seen it all.  the mentality of the COD player.  Should place that in with the definition of "insanity".

asianman12

Studios